Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be interested to see RJack's school attendance records.

Just a feeling she would have been that kid who was always off sick or bandaged up and sitting on the benches during sports/PE.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
OK, a few things about that terribly terribly important “Government commission” (🙄):
(1) It is not a Government commission. Bright Blue has commissioned it, presumably to advise them in the formulation of their (Bright Blue’s) policy and approach. This suggests to me that Jack DOES NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE’S BEING ASKED TO DO. It’s it’s VERY embarrassing that she’s misrepresented this commission to her 300,000+ Twitter followers.
(2) There are 16 people on the commission, including Jack. Looking at their names and jobs, I think it’s highly unlikely Jack would have got a word in. They would not have been all “behold! Jack is here - let us be silent and hear her wisdom”.
(3) And then she turns up dressed as a waiter. For the love of god, WHY??
(4) In their press release, Bright Blue managed to misspell her name.
(5) Still never mind eh - I bet she enjoyed herself spending hours writing it all up with her coloured pens.
She's didn't even get her 2 PhDs mentioned. Her name looks sad next to all those your right honourable.....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
OK, a few things about that terribly terribly important “Government commission” (🙄):
(1) It is not a Government commission. Bright Blue has commissioned it, presumably to advise them in the formulation of their (Bright Blue’s) policy and approach. This suggests to me that Jack DOES NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE’S BEING ASKED TO DO. It’s it’s VERY embarrassing that she’s misrepresented this commission to her 300,000+ Twitter followers.
(2) There are 16 people on the commission, including Jack. Looking at their names and jobs, I think it’s highly unlikely Jack would have got a word in. They would not have been all “behold! Jack is here - let us be silent and hear her wisdom”.
(3) And then she turns up dressed as a waiter. For the love of god, WHY??
(4) In their press release, Bright Blue managed to misspell her name.
(5) Still never mind eh - I bet she enjoyed herself spending hours writing it all up with her coloured pens.
Jack Mon-ore 😂
How apt for the grifter that likes to mine other people's sympathy and money.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 520303
Jesus christ. The ‘owies’. How many times did people tell her to go to the doctor and she bit their heads off while necking all kinds of medicine that probably had so many nasty side effects.
Grunkaing as per. She'll go to A&E with bleeping glittery eye shadow, cancel a job over the tiniest of splinters, but the toothache she's been gibbering on about since at least 2014 wasn't apparently important?!

Also, dying at her 'serious, honestly not a Tory' look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Tilda Swinton?! Ah hahaha.

More like Derek Akorah (RIP) back from the dead and advertising accident compensation.
‘No win, no fee.’
OMG this genuinely made me LOL! I was trying to place who I thought her doppelgänger was and you're spot on with it being Derek Acorah! 😂

ETA: Snap @TurnedUpInTipp !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Mother of God, no, not NI Jack. Please.

I've only just stopped cringing myself inside out over thinktank Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
How exactly do we get from it being too cold to tweet due to recurring flashbacks of 'The Poverty'......to the 'ebullient blowsy ridiculousness of the hydrangea'?????? Why does no-one else point this tit out???

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I don’t even know where to start with the idea of Jack being mentioned in the same breath as Doctor Who.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The headline has already been changed and people have been talking about it for over an hour. Her life exhausts me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m actually just so furious aboht her NI posting I might spontaneously combust. I’m sure other Irish/Ni fraus feel the same. I know there are several fraus from different backgrounds here and I just want to say that given all the tit that is happening right now with riots I know we can all come together. I know there are a few fraus from different NI backgrounds and the English fraus may not get it but I would love to have a wee chat.

poca im sorry for off topic but I hope u understand x

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.