Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Thanks all for your contributions, I’ll be sifting through them to write more over the next few days. [...]"

judging by the picture, she's HANDWRITING all of her masses of notes?! THIS Is why she has 20 hour work days - worker smarter Jackie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Whenever one of her terrible "humourous tweets" falls flat, she says it was a ... private joke. Yawn. Then keep it private you silly old fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Don’t take my love of stationery and make it weird - just don’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Screenshot_20210408-215218~2.png

Serious Government Jack appears to be attempting to channel the fabulous Christopher Walken

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
So are you telling me...that this serious/not serious lump in her jaw was what she was asking for a Twitter-oncologist for a few weeks back? Why is she putting ANY medical stuff at all on Twitter? Who was asking for an ouchy-mouth update? Nobody, that's who!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sleeping with ice on her face but also with a slow cooker next to her head? Make it make sense please.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Phew. finally caught up.

Regarding SB's birthday she wasn't there for it, I think they (his dad etc) knew she wasn't going to be about so Jack and SB celebrated it early and the cake photos were taken then.

He then went home to his dad's and had his birthday party on the right day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.