Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Jack is still at the mystery blue kitchen house.
Yet wasn't there a photo of NOT SO SMALL BOY ANY LONGER
with his birthday cake at home in the crappy bungalow?

Has she been to blue kitchen, then home, now back up to blue kitchen again?
I need to know.
I need an intervention as I need to KNOW!

Also, I am OLD, disabled,live on benefits, am of a very gay persuasion and nobody here has TATTLED me.
In fact you've all been friendly, supportive and funny as duck! Thank you dear hearts 🥰

In other news, our local social supermarkets/ food banks etc are really doing amazing things.
There are SO many different charitable organisations making such a difference at grass roots level.
Jack Monroe can only imagine how much REAL support is out there.
The one I frequent provides fruit and veg, plus bread all free.
Then all the other stuff, including cleaning products/shampoo etc are at low prices.

My experience is much more valid than Jack Monroe, who used a food bank ONCE almost ten years ago.
She has no personal experience with Universal Credit, Free School Meals, PIP, ESA etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Saw this (on the internet, have not broken lockdown), reminded me of here ❤
170138270_10219722405867451_7668207602634551857_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Screenshot_2021-04-08-21-10-54-56.jpg
sorry to interrupt the year chat, but I was checking my emails and was dismayed to only see one half of the cheeky duo. 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
So, Jack is still at the mystery blue kitchen house.
Yet wasn't there a photo of NOT SO SMALL BOY ANY LONGER
with his birthday cake at home in the crappy bungalow?

Has she been to blue kitchen, then home, now back up to blue kitchen again?
I need to know.
I need an intervention as I need to KNOW!
There was a photo of SB, but Jack wasn't in it...he may have spent his birthday with his dad.

Reactions: 26
Crumpled Tory Jack reminds me of this photo. She thought she was all Peaky Blinders and got cross when someone told her she looked like she slept in her Dad's wardrobe 😂.

Screenshot_20210408-211349.png

SS @Marmalade Atkins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
She looks a serious as a clown at a child party. In fact she's practically dressed like one. Honestly. No one dresses like that in real life love get outside and see for yourself.
This is a terrible thing to say but her outfit avec pens reminds me of when people who aren't used to looking smart try to dress up.
I am trying to be the nicest I can be but I have known people who
I have this too. Was beginning to feel paranoid and then I remembered that Jack is Jack and everything is a disaster.
I have one too, I've had it for decades, hard lump in my jawline which I can push around. I'm sure I must have told someone a lifetime ago, maybe I forgot but I'm convinced it's nothing serious.
I've also had more than one abscess and this sweet lump o' mine isn't one of those.

Reactions: 23
Crumpled Tory Jack reminds me of this photo. She thought she was all Peaky Blinders and got cross when someone told her she looked like she slept in her Dad's wardrobe 😂.

View attachment 520556
SS @Marmalade Atkins
How many different ways can I call her a twit tonight?
If I weren't a menstrual old hasbeen then I'd attribute my unnatural rage to my menses.
Instead I guess I'll just have to attribute it to her being a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So you've had a 'marble-sized lump in the jaw for a year? And now you need a CT scan

View attachment 520448

But wait!

On 2nd September 2020, Jack went to A&E with the infamous black eye and had... a head CT - and this lump was not mentioned to the medical team, nor picked up by the scan?

View attachment 520451
For some reason I have just thought of the late great Victoria wood (rip)
'welcome to the wonderful world of sasharelle'
one for us menopausal fraus 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Good too see she's getting her marble lump sorted. I sincerely dont think it's anything other than an abcess, drs don't tend to give probable cancer patients and antibiotic they would probably have sent her straight for a CT and given her good pain relief.

My dad had bladder cancer he went because he had pains told my mum he had infection, they discovered he had been secretly weeing blood and sent him with pain relief to get tests. Just sayin.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The champion for poverty wearing what looks like £3k worth of Burberry coats

Is a CT scan for a black eye standard?
Yes, as it’s considered a head injury (ED Frau!) and CT for head injury is standard!

I don’t actually know the sparkly eye story or why she ended up in hospital, anyone willing to share?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The shirt & blazer is distressing. Does she think this is how business/ professional people dress?! The shirt isn't a proper smart shirt, it's a casual type material with brown buttons that obviously doesn't have 'wear with suit jacket' vibes. It's crumpled and the collar is curled over. The blazer is not a suit jacket, dear god is that lapels made of PVC...the shoulder pads are huge, it's just all wrong! I also hate the sleeve buttons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Yes, as it’s considered a head injury (ED Frau!) and CT for head injury is standard!

I don’t actually know the sparkly eye story or why she ended up in hospital, anyone willing to share?
Another Frau will probably be able to do a better summary than I can! It’s in thread #66 (and carried on for a couple after) She claimed she’d fallen/fainted into her bathroom sink and somehow managed to clonk her eye on the tap. It was the night before (or two nights before) she was meant to do a talk that she clearly hadn’t prepared for. She ended up posting a selfie of the eye that looked very sparkly in a make up kind of way and then carted herself off to A+E as she claimed she thought she’d broken her eye socket.

ETA: naturally there were several versions of how exactly the ouchy eye happened over the course of a few days.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
There was a photo of SB, but Jack wasn't in it...he may have spent his birthday with his dad.
I got the impression from the NOT SO SMALL BOY birthday picture that it was taken
in the crappy bungalow, which then led me to believe Jack was physically there with him?

I am INVESTED :D

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.