Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah she is doing her usual self righteous shite claiming she even has half an idea about these riots. I’m really lucky that it hasn’t hit east yet. I hope you are safe E . I worry it will get worse over the weekend but the last thing we need is a literal food expert wading in.
Luckily Granny Em lives in a nice area (Jack would be fewmin) so we don’t get any trouble up these parts, but we’ve got the Shankill a couple of miles one way and Newtonabbey a couple of miles the other. I too think it will be worse over the weekend, I don’t think it’s showing any signs of running out of steam yet. Thoroughly disappointing behaviour. I’m off back to England tomorrow but will be keeping a close eye on the news. It’s reminiscent of the riots that always kicked off (from my living memory) in the 90s around the 12th, but they usually died down as the season passed. There’s no end date here so it’s concerning. We could see the bus fire from the living room window, my poor granny lived through WW2, the Belfast blitz and the Troubles. She doesn’t need to see her country move backwards in her last years of life.

The difference between true NI fraus and Jack is that we have actual, lived experience. We know the fear and the worry of civil unrest and how damaging it is to communities. Having a Northern Irish mammy does not give her any right to post half truths and tit commentary on something that really does not concern her to her massive platform. She is trying to insert herself somewhere she is not welcome. Jack, duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
To be fair we saw the smoke last night so went out of our way to go have a look 😂 it’s what I was saying yesterday about you become desensitised to it all. It’s bloody disappointing behaviour though. All feels a bit “not this shite again?”
At the risk of sounding like a creepy doorstep soap deliverer (don't worry, I'm on a different continent at the mo), I can't help but think we're probably connected in some way or other or have mutuals, it's such a small place 😂. On topic I knew Ulster Jack would weigh in on some way or other, she was just waiting for the right moment. This tit is sadly, absolutely normal for us and always has been. Lyra McKee had written a brilliant piece called the ceasefire babies before she was ironically and devastatingly killed by this tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
@Lanie

as horrible as this is and I hope it calms down do you remember in the mid 90’s if someone was to leave their school bag at a shop by accident it would pull cause a whole security alert?
Happened often at Central Station or GVS which meant my train to school would be held up or turned back. Quite a few times I had to use the phonebox at my home station to ring my mum and tell her I’d been deposited back and now needed a lift into school 😂

At the risk of sounding like a creepy doorstep soap deliverer (don't worry, I'm on a different continent at the mo), I can't help but think we're probably connected in some way or other or have mutuals, it's such a small place 😂. On topic I knew Ulster Jack would weigh in on some way or other, she was just waiting for the right moment. This tit is sadly, absolutely normal for us and always has been. Lyra McKee had written a brilliant piece called the ceasefire babies before she was ironically and devastatingly killed by this tit.
More than likely 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Luckily Granny Em lives in a nice area (Jack would be fewmin) so we don’t get any trouble up these parts, but we’ve got the Shankill a couple of miles one way and Newtonabbey a couple of miles the other. I too think it will be worse over the weekend, I don’t think it’s showing any signs of running out of steam yet. Thoroughly disappointing behaviour. I’m off back to England tomorrow but will be keeping a close eye on the news. It’s reminiscent of the riots that always kicked off (from my living memory) in the 90s around the 12th, but they usually died down as the season passed. There’s no end date here so it’s concerning. We could see the bus fire from the living room window, my poor granny lived through WW2, the Belfast blitz and the Troubles. She doesn’t need to see her country move backwards in her last years of life.

The difference between true NI fraus and Jack is that we have actual, lived experience. We know the fear and the worry of civil unrest and how damaging it is to communities. Having a Northern Irish mammy does not give her any right to post half truths and tit commentary on something that really does not concern her to her massive platform. She is trying to insert herself somewhere she is not welcome. Jack, duck off.
I have quite a bit o experience because I studied in Belfast so spent alot of my time there when I was an older teen. My mum worked in Belfast during the proper troubles and she saw alot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have quite a bit o experience because I studied in Belfast so spent alot of my time there when I was an older teen. My mum worked in Belfast during the proper troubles and she saw alot.
My mum was a student nurse in the 80s and when doing a district nursing placement had her car stolen. Was found burnt out a few days later up in the hills. She also saw a lot of trauma calls from her time at RVH and City hospital. Kneecapping and the like. We lived along the Antrim coastline but 🔺 I went to VCB so had to travel across Belfast daily before we moved to England. When you think back, it was a bloody odd way to grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry for going OT but every time Derek Akorah gets mentioned my brain automatically goes to Mary loves Dick 🤣.
Mary loves Dick
And Jack’s a prick
Yeyy poetry and back OT
I just remember him being taken to a castle near my parents by Yvette and gang, and him wibbling on about Richard the Lionheart. Um, you're in Scotland while R the L was king of England, and the fortified tower house was built in 16-something. Numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just remember him being taken to a castle near my parents by Yvette and gang, and him wibbling on about Richard the Lionheart. Um, you're in Scotland while R the L was king of England, and the fortified tower house was built in 16-something. Numpty.
He was a grifter, just like our Jackie!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My mum was a student nurse in the 80s and when doing a district nursing placement had her car stolen. Was found burnt out a few days later up in the hills. She also saw a lot of trauma calls from her time at RVH and City hospital. Kneecapping and the like. We lived along the Antrim coastline but 🔺 I went to VCB so had to travel across Belfast daily before we moved to England. When you think back, it was a bloody odd way to grow up!
My mum's car got burned out really randomly we think it was a case of mistake. Identity as someone else's car got done the week before. We didn't know them.

I have English friends with irish ancestors etc and they do not get the troubles or the riots, even when you explain it there outrage like her, but they don't understand it. It's frustrating because there all like but I'm an 8th Irish blah blah.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I am not qualified to comment on what is happening in NI although I really hope it calms down and that everyone injured recovers quickly.

I'm going to focus on hydrangeas and say duck off Jack, they are not blousey or ridiculous, that is a better description for poppies and peonies. OT but I have 4 hydrangeas, one light pink, one purple, one dark pink and one blue. Three of them are in the ground. My blue one is in a pot (ironically my home is owned not rented) and needs weekly feeding to maintain the colour and occasional repotting in a larger pot every couple of years or so. All of them need annual pruning too. Jack harps on about wanting one, she could get one in a pot and take it with her. I carted all my plants from one rental to another and then to my owned home. I don't think she would be willing to work at keeping a hydrangea though as she is too lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm going to stop taking about NI now, she doesn't know anything she said herself her knowledge is second hand. That's not experience.

Anyhoo I wonder what tomorrow will bring, will she await the glorious 12th which is quite obviously taking about the lockdown ( the big topic of the century) she can be such a Wally a times.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Perfectly worded, especially the last three words :)

She hasn't grasped the concept of just writing that she hopes everyone is safe and maybe say her mum's Irish or whatever and expressing sympathy for those affected.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Remember in this recipe when she was bragging about never having needed any fillings or dental work? Maybe that's because SHE NEVER WENT TO THE DENTIST.

Untitled1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I feel like we need a really good, meaty chaos soon. We haven’t had one in a while bar her own cooking giving her the shits.

Please Jack? I’m bored.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
@Lanie

as horrible as this is and I hope it calms down do you remember in the mid 90’s if someone was to leave their school bag at a shop by accident it would pull cause a whole security alert?
We had a new substitute teacher down from Derry Londonderry Stroke City once, and he didn't know that we Mexicans used throw our schoolbags all over the corridors before heading out for break. His frozen white face in an empty hallway, we never let the poor divil forget it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I love that the tweets about subs have gone. So obvious she was itching to make it all about her with some ludicrous anecdote about how a sub editor ruined her life or something.

On another note, anyone else singing this thread title to the tune of Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves by Cher?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Yes!!! Yes I am!

I'm also singing Jackson but instead of hotter than a pepper sprout it's buttered snake.

🎶 We got married in a fever/
Hotter than a buttered snake

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Remember in this recipe when she was bragging about never having needed any fillings or dental work? Maybe that's because SHE NEVER WENT TO THE DENTIST.

View attachment 520858
Surprised she hasn’t blamed it on the poverty. Everyone knows povos walk around with missing teeth and haggard faces, like something out of Les Mis.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.