Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you are! Could be worse, you could be one Jack in 3 coats off to a meeting dressed as Andrew Cunanan

Nobody needs the Rev Jack Paisley’s rapidly cooling take. Nobody.
‘ Rev Jack Paisley’ :ROFLMAO: Difficult to think I’ll read anything funnier than this today, and I haven’t even got out of bed yet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Love to all our NI frauen.

I'm not Jack, so nobody needs my hot take on NI, but: of ALL THE WORDS available in the English language, why would any writer compare a brief period of unemployment to child sexual abuse?

View attachment 520936
This is awful, awful writing, it's difficult to actually read. It's all so dramatic and exaggerated, imagining itself to be the shocking and gripping tales of a literary genius when it reality it reads like the mumblings of a angsty teenager...it's not surprising that she stooped to such a low, but that she still gets gigs - that's the surprise.

• Angry
Reactions: 70
Pen pun incoming since Jack loves them: please emigrate to Pen Island because that's where you belong you gargantuan floppy knob. We never see her face-on to notice any difference between sides, she only ever posts three-quarters view selfies. I think the only face-on pictures we have of her were unflattering screenshots from lives she's done. I present Exhibit A from her recent Del Monte Disaster, in which you can see THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE.

View attachment 520710

She's really jostling my courgettes tonight.
#thread title stop jostling my courgettes!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What the duck was that squig planning to do with their saved for a special occasion cardamoms? It’s 4.11am, my work alarm will be going off in about 2 hours, why am I worrying that some stupid squig thinks that you have to choose between jewelled rice and and warm milk to use something you can buy cheaply in any supermarket?
Haha, that was my first thought as well! 'Saving up cardamom pods????' They are not being decommissioned anytime soon, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Over the last year, she keeps referencing teeth problems and how loathe she is to go to the dentist - sounds like she’s had an abcess/abcesses plural for a while. Gross; her adenoidy breath must be truly delightful /s.
Hmmm, I think she may be gearing up to having veneers or implants etc.
This oh I look different nonsense, of course you do, you facetune to duck and you have had lip filler.
Keeping on about her mouth and lumps, I bet it is a smother for her having her teeth done .

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Can only echo for NI and Irish Fraus, that I’m so sorry this is all kicking off and I hope somehow things can be resolved peacefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t even know where to start with her trying to insert herself into what’s going on in NI. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT JACK!! Fucks sake. She reminds me of that woman who pretended she escaped from the twin towers, who was eventually discovered to have been in Spain at the time of the attacks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Does it qualify as synesthesia that when I see Jack I associate her to a boring Sunday afternoon in the suburbs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I don’t even know where to start with her trying to insert herself into what’s going on in NI. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT JACK!! Fucks sake. She reminds me of that woman who pretended she escaped from the twin towers, who was eventually discovered to have been in Spain at the time of the attacks.
I am just glad she is consistent with one thing. She keeps talking bollocks about stuff she knows very little about and you all said she gave up things after a few days. Tsk!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

You lot are hilarious which is why I’ve stayed but she is just boring. Does she not exhaust herself with the tired Twitter #bantz
edit for gif - wanted Gina not Tina

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Love to all our NI frauen.

I'm not Jack, so nobody needs my hot take on NI, but: of ALL THE WORDS available in the English language, why would any writer compare a brief period of unemployment to child sexual abuse?

View attachment 520936
bleeping hell. That’s like that Madeline McCann book where Kate McCann speculates about the potential abuse 🤮
( not going to say any more than this so we don’t get side tracked in to that debate)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.