Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually just so furious aboht her NI posting I might spontaneously combust. I’m sure other Irish/Ni fraus feel the same. I know there are several fraus from different backgrounds here and I just want to say that given all the tit that is happening right now with riots I know we can all come together. I know there are a few fraus from different NI backgrounds and the English fraus may not get it but I would love to have a wee chat.

poca im sorry for off topic but I hope u understand x
I’m fuming at her, surface level and jokey, really Jack? A witty quip does not an NI expert make.
I’m slap bang between two of the rioting areas, couple of miles each side of me. It’s harrowing. Heartbreaking. We don’t need this again.
Young lads out chucking petrol bombs, adults cheering them on. At what age does one acquire a balaclava? Is it handed down when a lad turns 13 from father to son? I understand the anger, I really do, but this behaviour would be absolutely shocking anywhere else in the U.K. I can’t even imagine it where I live (off back tomorrow)
The rare occasion anyone in England has asked me about the Troubles I’ve felt proud to say how far we’ve come the last 20 years, how lovely Belfast is now with its regeneration, and recommend visiting. I’m really, really disappointed

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93
Pen pun incoming since Jack loves them: please emigrate to Pen Island because that's where you belong you gargantuan floppy knob. We never see her face-on to notice any difference between sides, she only ever posts three-quarters view selfies. I think the only face-on pictures we have of her were unflattering screenshots from lives she's done. I present Exhibit A from her recent Del Monte Disaster, in which you can see THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE.

View attachment 520710

She's really jostling my courgettes tonight.
Quite, but look at her NOSE on here.

(I've moved on from when/where Jack and NOT SO SMALL BOY celebrated his birthday)
Back to whatever happened to her NOSE for mel donte!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Marauded... I'll give you a hot tip, Jack. Even if I'm 90% vegan sure I know what a word means, I'll look it up on Google before I jostle it in a sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Quite right Jack, that's enough pretending to give a tit about NI.

Back to the important topic - reminding everyone that SHE RENTS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Thing is, she could easily own a home. I’m sure she’s got plenty savings from her grifting. It’s just she wants to own a bloody mansion and will not settle for a nice wee semi somewhere. Also she’d struggle to get a mortgage if her financial history is as bad as she claims. Her expectations of what she deserves in life are way too high.

Reactions: 50
This is why people can’t take her seriously. If she wants to put her Journo Jack persona on and use big words, ignore the cardamom milk and forever home hydrangea tweets for a few hours so it doesn’t (correctly) look like you’re bandwagon hopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I love how she is raging 100s if miles away from it whereas my best friend lives within a few miles and she was just like yeah it's a bit of a pain going places at night we just go a different way. Perspective please petal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I love how she is raging 100s if miles away from it whereas my best friend lives within a few miles and she was just like yeah it's a bit of a pain going places at night we just go a different way. Perspective please petal.
To be fair we saw the smoke last night so went out of our way to go have a look 😂 it’s what I was saying yesterday about you become desensitised to it all. It’s bloody disappointing behaviour though. All feels a bit “not this shite again?”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Just plant the bleeping flowers in the huge garden of yours. You pay loads in rent, treat it like your home!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
To be fair we saw the smoke last night so went out of our way to go have a look 😂 it’s what I was saying yesterday about you become desensitised to it all. It’s bloody disappointing behaviour though. All feels a bit “not this shite again?”
That's exactly what every member of my family has saidm

My mum said schools are back on Monday it will quieten for the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m fuming at her, surface level and jokey, really Jack? A witty quip does not an NI expert make.
I’m slap bang between two of the rioting areas, couple of miles each side of me. It’s harrowing. Heartbreaking. We don’t need this again.
Young lads out chucking petrol bombs, adults cheering them on. At what age does one acquire a balaclava? Is it handed down when a lad turns 13 from father to son? I understand the anger, I really do, but this behaviour would be absolutely shocking anywhere else in the U.K. I can’t even imagine it where I live (off back tomorrow)
The rare occasion anyone in England has asked me about the Troubles I’ve felt proud to say how far we’ve come the last 20 years, how lovely Belfast is now with its regeneration, and recommend visiting. I’m really, really disappointed
yeah she is doing her usual self righteous shite claiming she even has half an idea about these riots. I’m really lucky that it hasn’t hit east yet. I hope you are safe E . I worry it will get worse over the weekend but the last thing we need is a literal food expert wading in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
@Lanie

as horrible as this is and I hope it calms down do you remember in the mid 90’s if someone was to leave their school bag at a shop by accident it would pull cause a whole security alert?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
yeah she is doing her usual self righteous shite claiming she even has half an idea about these riots. I’m really lucky that it hasn’t hit east yet. I hope you are safe E . I worry it will get worse over the weekend but the last thing we need is a literal food expert wading in.
I have been caught in a few riots on the upper newtownards road in my youth near where the oddessy. It was not fun, me and my mate had to hightail it home a few times from there when things kicked off,

Just wanted to add I have never been a rioter Ive just been caught up in them. Was once on the bus and saw them gathering up and me and my mate had to get the bus from the station back home again.

And @ flash yes.

I also remember once walking into castle court chatting away and being shouted to get the duck out by the bomb squad. There had been a scare and people were milling out and we thought it was just busy. 👀

Sorry must spoiler these.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.