Jack Monroe #176 Autistics, gays, difference and success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be interested to see RJack's school attendance records.

Just a feeling she would have been that kid who was always off sick or bandaged up and sitting on the benches during sports/PE.
I imagine her work record was not much better.

Thing is, she could easily own a home. I’m sure she’s got plenty savings from her grifting. It’s just she wants to own a bloody mansion and will not settle for a nice wee semi somewhere. Also she’d struggle to get a mortgage if her financial history is as bad as she claims. Her expectations of what she deserves in life are way too high.
I think she is bitter that Allegra didn’t buy her a house as some kind of “compensation” for their breakup (she wouldn’t have been entitled to this either legally or morally, but still). She tasted the high life, briefly, and she can’t forget it.

Reactions: 46
She’ll be great at social security reform you ninnies get into it

View attachment 520893
With the pens, the jacket and the general attitude, Jack could be a dead ringer for Pauline! Honestly with this, Mary Poppins and that eye makeup she's got a real future in the cosplay scene, so it's a bit disappointing that she chooses to stick with food :(

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if the mysterious tooth ailment (talks about it but can’t talk about it etc) is being placed now to give her an excuse to get her out of any further engagement with the “commission”. Re her much vaunted afternoon meeting, I suspect the brainboxes and politicos were not prepared to indulge the usual screeching and wailing about her now rather antique poverty memoir. Jack’s monstrous ego would not have been able to handle this.

Reactions: 41
What the duck was that squig planning to do with their saved for a special occasion cardamoms? It’s 4.11am, my work alarm will be going off in about 2 hours, why am I worrying that some stupid squig thinks that you have to choose between jewelled rice and and warm milk to use something you can buy cheaply in any supermarket?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
On another note I know many of us are astounded by JM not acknowledging the lovely fish she chose to freeze (not share the wealth). I believe she would have been far happier with a shed load of tinned fishy fish. You know soft, no texture, more importantly no need to cook. Just plonk it on the top of a dish of slop with a badly cooked egg!

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I take a few hours off and Mary Sloppins is playing the PM in “Yes Minister”
And she DOES HAVE extra teeth, what a time to be alive! Honorable mentions to @Orphan_Black lets see if I manage it, Isa bout time @People-huv-tae-know made a thread debut! A fine effort! Also I don’t know why but I remembered that time @SweetTransvestite cockified a squiggle, happy days.
I really don’t know if the trifle defender reads here, but if she does I think she is ACE
Anyone done a Hale & Pace comparison yet?
19EE08E2-64CE-4217-8715-A36E437B3B1F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What the duck was that squig planning to do with their saved for a special occasion cardamoms? It’s 4.11am, my work alarm will be going off in about 2 hours, why am I worrying that some stupid squig thinks that you have to choose between jewelled rice and and warm milk to use something you can buy cheaply in any supermarket?
It shows what her groupies are like doesn't it? Despite living in plague ridden times, we're not actually in the Middle Ages or anything where spices were beyond the means of most.

The trifle defender is wonderful Hotes. It's so refreshing to find someone who is just actually honest and straightforward (and I love her knowing little nods to us)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So she posted the picture an hour after it was corrected, without mentioning this fact? Not squiggled as the guy is a journalist with several thousand followers. She’s so sloppy.

1B4852FD-36FF-47AA-8D47-6C9FD8ABCBB3.jpeg

Reactions: 37
So she posted the picture an hour after it was corrected, without mentioning this fact? Not squiggled as the guy is a journalist with several thousand followers. She’s so sloppy.

View attachment 520925
There's one thing about Jack that can be guaranteed (well, apart from her fixation on money/grifting and her helioproctosis) and that she's always so bloody late in the uptake, together with failing to check for updates etc

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Just been browsing the trifle defender's twitter. What a legend. (And friend of Nigella's it would appear).
Calmly and rationally pointing out if you are on twitter you are on a site that has good and bad posters - so stop the faux outrage at 'How COULD you belong to a site like THAT?', and that if you ever were a twitter bully you really don't have a leg to stand on moaning about here.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Love to all our NI frauen.

I'm not Jack, so nobody needs my hot take on NI, but: of ALL THE WORDS available in the English language, why would any writer compare a brief period of unemployment to child sexual abuse?

20210409_073808.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
I don't recognise the furniture as being from the crappy bungalow:

View attachment 520654

But maybe someone with a more forensic eye for detail could confirm it?

BTW, now that her Insta is public again, I present...birthday cakes through the ages! The first one actually looks quite nice, but this is a case of the law of diminishing returns.

ETA: that semifreddo "recipe coming soon"? Do I even need to tell you?
Kilo of butter, 😳 she can’t afford butter

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love to all our NI frauen.

I'm not Jack, so nobody needs my hot take on NI, but: of ALL THE WORDS available in the English language, why would any writer compare a brief period of unemployment to child sexual abuse?

View attachment 520936
That is so grim. And it reads like fiction. Sorry, but it sounds like someone imagining what that’s like rather than living through it.

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.