Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the promised vegan Mel Donte recipe ever turn up?
That was the one she had been 'working very hard on', wasn't it. All I see on her blog are Linda McCartneys meatballs, sadly unacknowledged by Linda McCartney.
One time I made a lemon drizzle cake I I had these really big strangely juicy lemons. When I made the lemon and sugar syrup it was far more than expected and I ‘bunged’ it over the cake anyway. It was one of the nicest cakes I have made, was so lemony and moist and cakey and delicious. I would need a gallon of tea to wash down that peach one.
Also she just wasted the peach juices- surely she should be making them more syrup and letting it soak into the cake so it wouldn’t be so dry?
she boils down all the fruit juices to make squash, dontcha know.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

That's right Jack, keep adding things to your ever-fastly-jolly-spinning plates!

ETA: my gif game is weak today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You know what really pisses me off about all this? She's basically accusing us of driving her to drink. Such horrible, manipulative behaviour. Dragging others into it, too.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
There’s absolutely no way she will be able to commit to one group for longer than a day, let alone two groups. Just look at her record. Every new idea she comes up with is a 24-hour wonder (if that), and then never heard of again.
But more importantly, she will lose interest because this group won’t be public, like Twitter - and that’s what she craves.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Insta. Very much not the crappy bungalow and looks like the blue kitchen from the other day?
AC158A1D-DD19-42E2-AF8C-4F33CF4830BF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Genuine question for the Frauen who are willing to discuss and have knowledge - do the 12 steps include stuff about “haterzzzzz”?
What I know is there is a stage of admitting to people, and apologizing for behaviour because I’ve had friends do this to me. I’m sure some people don’t actually care for an apology or accept it or receive it nicely or ever forgive you.
If so, perhaps that’s the step Jack needs to revise.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That insta post is for here. 100%. She wants the attention from here now...craving it. Does it get any sadder?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.