Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate those socks, anyone would think they're the only pair she owns. Putting them on her hands to entertain her family? Is her family exclusively made up of five-year-olds? Worse still is the unstraightened rug, what kind of monster is comfortable watching television with that in their peripheral vision? I think at this point we know the answer to that - Lord Jesus Compton.

@Flash123 I am running out of space on my main hard drive so I was moving program files about which fucked the performance of my DAW. That means no tunes until I get a chance to do a clean install. Potentially will have to upgrade both my PC and the software as my version is a mere 14 years (😳) out of date at this point.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I'm 99% sure that she's in 'the happy place'. That's the blue kitchen. That isn't the big TV that Louisa doesn't know how to dust.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Shall we include lots of Life On Mars spoilers in our posts for Jack on her next grunk?

I’m sure it’s the same place, I know she’s probably goading us into this sort of thing but 🤷🏻‍♀️
431C957E-90ED-490B-9A10-A560B38FA436.jpeg
092E8699-BD9B-482C-ACA0-3C86695E7FF3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
20210402_233620.jpg

She was watching a different TV when she ate her magic lip enlarging Pringles

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I hate those socks, anyone would think they're the only pair she owns. Putting them on her hands to entertain her family? Is her family exclusively made up of five-year-olds? Worse still is the unstraightened rug, what kind of monster is comfortable watching television with that in their peripheral vision? I think at this point we know the answer to that - Lord Jesus Compton.

@Flash123 I am running out of space on my main hard drive so I was moving program files about which fucked the performance of my DAW. That means no tunes until I get a chance to do a clean install. Potentially will have to upgrade both my PC and the software as my version is a mere 14 years (😳) out of date at this point.
Get the patron out!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
sorry, was just catching up with my latest grunk when I saw that post. I have so much to mention and talk about with her but she just moves too fast for me to keep up 😑

Reactions: 18
20210402_234128.jpg

20210402_234217.jpg

Ugly brunch wasn't cooked in the crappy bungalow.

Ugh I know that she's probably loving this but I can't resist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Its all just so desperate. Your normal twitter follower wouldnt notice the change in background, or care. So obviously for our benefit.. but why?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t care about jack anymore I’m just here for the hats. I hope we get proper Easter bonnets on Sunday I’ll be so excited I might do a shriek

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.