Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grunking but Jack, that won't go the way you want it to. People who have genuine trolls in the sheer numbers you're talking (ie you get trolls in your messages etc I'm sure, but we do not count when totting up your numbers) will quickly abandon ship when people align what you post against what people are "trolling" you with in one of the multiple essays you will post in that group. It will end as a huge group of narcs and you'll be more worn out trying to be heard and validated.

Pure speculation m'lud but with whatever personal stuff you're still "away dealing with" Jack, don't add this to the lost of stuff to keep on top of for validation. You may have realised you've peaked with your SA thread and need your hits elsewhere but for your sake and those closest to you, you need a PROPER, ENFORCED break

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Honestly though, we jest, we joke, we laugh our freaking arses off, but, I for one would love to be a fly on that cabal's wall. I wonder what her biggest gripe is? How much can the others speak before SHE takes over to top trump them all? What wonderful adages and brilliant misuses of fancy words are we missing?

I honestly think a certain little mousie turning up to bask in her awesomeness (rightly so) has tweaked the smol pixie over the edge into a dirty pot full'a slop! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think if this ever came to fruition (it won’t) then Jack will quickly learn that there are a lot of people who suffer terribly at the hands of actual trolls. Choosing to read a place where people point out lies, inaccuracies and sometimes ludicrous behaviour alongside being a supportive, safe environment is not being trolled.

I’m not saying she’s never had grim DMs but my gut tells me that it’s 100% here she’s referring to. Setting up a ‘support group’ for people who must meet her strict criteria is the kind of self-seeking bullshit that got her 173 threads.
Should have finished grunking, this is much better phrasing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow. Now RB has been as great friend and support to her recovery? Hahaha, it's been a while (GoHenry debacle?) since we had such blatant contradictions! Gotta love a delicious RECEIPT *chef's kiss*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Anyone seen that West Wing episode where Leo learns there's an AA meeting just for supreme court justices, the vice president, etc. I'm imagining Jack walking down a corridor, furtively giving a password to the bodyguard outside the room, opens the door and it's, IDK, other c list purveyors of slop, infrequent This Morning guests, and people who occasionally go viral on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 46
A bit off topic (sorry Poca), but I was just doing today’s Guardian quick crossword and this clue came up. It did make me chuckle as I typed the answer in.😂 ETA The answer to 2D was Russian. Vlad is definitely keeping an eye on us!
6B6180AB-3727-4B32-902D-7F0C4FF9C460.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Are the bunny arses a subtle nod to Cooper's arse?

(We will obviously never see poor Dash's arse)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.