Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recovery group - surely a key part to AA meetings or whatever is they aren’t recorded? Why would anyone want to commit to whatsapp their thoughts and feelings, risking it being thrown around by any member for their own gain?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I don’t care about jack anymore I’m just here for the hats. I hope we get proper Easter bonnets on Sunday I’ll be so excited I might do a shriek
Can you imagine a synchronous cabal shriek? The roof would leave the bungalow

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t care about jack anymore I’m just here for the hats. I hope we get proper Easter bonnets on Sunday I’ll be so excited I might do a shriek
I like to think Poca got us special Eggs, bunnies and bunny bums!
NGL (sorry) the st Patrick’s day hats were up there with the ice cream 31 chat and the inspirational memes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Does anyone use screen readers / accessibility functions?
I was wondering if Jack had added any alt-text to the (insta) picture she’s posted on Twitter and the only way I could see to find out is using accessibility on my phone (which I don’t need to use).

Anyway. I have no experience with this so don’t know it it’s AI generated or she’s added it. Other images on her Twitter just say “images” but the description of this image is something else! Talking about the small flat being tastefully decorated and the alcove stuffed with poetry!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hey horrid hags & nasties.
Just had a quick grunk but wow, fuckity duck hasn't someone caught up?

Yes, you nasty shitbag, you are a massive wanker. Congratulations! It's not a dizzy height to fall considering you're left/rightwing tendencies. Personally, I'd shut the duck up, stop flaunting my tat & keep my middle class trap closed. Goodness me you really are the most cuntiest of cunts.

(& so hope me Jesus, IF swearies were allowed I'd nominate my bleeping self).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
no idea where this is gonna land cos I've not fully grunked but am going to bed now

she said she missed her candyfloss mop or whatever just after I'd said my hair was pastel pink, so out of spite, I've increased my pink and it looks kinda great doesn't it?

20210402_201202.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
I can't be arsed to document the whole groom, but Jack has definitely latched onto the attractive girl that she prompted to provide her address in order to send a dress to. It was totally unsolicited, and she has manufactured an opportunity to ensure an exchange of details. She is besotted - watch this space.

EB234484-7A0E-44BF-A787-4BF09118637A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Hey horrid hags & nasties.
Just had a quick grunk but wow, fuckity duck hasn't someone caught up?

Yes, you nasty shitbag, you are a massive wanker. Congratulations! It's not a dizzy height to fall considering you're left/rightwing tendencies. Personally, I'd shut the duck up, stop flaunting my tat & keep my middle class trap closed. Goodness me you really are the most cuntiest of cunts.

(& so hope me Jesus, IF swearies were allowed I'd nominate my bleeping self).
Sometimes group meetings open with a prayer, now I'm sure we all have wildly differing beliefs but we are united in our knowledge that Jack is a gigantic 🛎 end.

Please offer your thanks to the Tattle Deities with a Cabal Prayer today.

Peace be with you

Now duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
no idea where this is gonna land cos I've not fully grunked but am going to bed now

she said she missed her candyfloss mop or whatever just after I'd said my hair was pastel pink, so out of spite, I've increased my pink and it looks kinda great doesn't it?

View attachment 511804
Yes it does! If you’re going to have pink hair it should be PINK! Love it! Now duck off! x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She will discover The X Files (greatest tv show of all time and I will fight you with the fire of a thousand suns) next.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is that mould on the mirror? Take it it's Louisa's London apartment then, I welcome the change of scenery and what could possibly go wrong with this ex/bubble buddy/housemate situation! Still waiting on that Dispatches: Grifters of Twitter episode. Come on LJC!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If she’s saying it’s both rubbish (small) but posh (poetry, decor) it’s got to be Louisa Compton’s. Almost good enough, but not quite LJC ya prune.
🥕 am trying to watch run

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.