Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do my eyes deceive me? Did she actually write 'thank you' properly?! Praise beans! 🙌

Now that we've established Slopbot can fit in my coat and thanks to the technological advances allowing 60x magnification, we can now see the size of violin that I play for Jack when she starts sadfishing.

slopbot's violin.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
A bit off topic (sorry Poca), but I was just doing today’s Guardian quick crossword and this clue came up. It did make me chuckle as I typed the answer in.😂View attachment 511660
I logged in for the first time in ages to say this and you beat me to it! I do finally have something in common with Jack though...Crossword? Completed it mate 🥳 (thanks cabal I never would have done it without you!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Do my eyes deceive me? Did she actually write 'thank you' properly?! Praise beans! 🙌

Now that we've established Slopbot can fit in my coat and thanks to the technological advances allowing 60x magnification, we can now see the size of violin that I play for Jack when she starts sadfishing.

View attachment 511668
I like 'Praise beans', it reminds me of the Handmaids Tale. Or am I slow with my Hot Take?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I logged in for the first time in ages to say this and you beat me to it! I do finally have something in common with Jack though...Crossword? Completed it mate 🥳 (thanks cabal I never would have done it without you!)
Sorry mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If any of her media type/recovery group “friends” end up here, hi, her tweet using addicts as an insult, (less than two months ago), is still up on her Twitter.

C82B0116-0A8F-4178-A06F-DA76648BBC23.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

View attachment 511668
How’s his next single coming along? An Easter special would be nice!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
"Darren" is another very dodgy social media loudmouth who screamed his way into opportunities - no wonder they're friends. Used to make videos about 'men's rights' that conveniently disappeared as soon as he was on tv.

If Jack wanted a support group with people in the public eye, talking about a sensitive subject, why wouldn't she organise it via DM? Presumably all these media types have Whatsapp groups? Unless it's just to show off to the proles...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
21 likes on the peach drizzle cake on Del Monte's Insta. 2 comments:

View attachment 511690
One time I made a lemon drizzle cake I I had these really big strangely juicy lemons. When I made the lemon and sugar syrup it was far more than expected and I ‘bunged’ it over the cake anyway. It was one of the nicest cakes I have made, was so lemony and moist and cakey and delicious. I would need a gallon of tea to wash down that peach one.
Also she just wasted the peach juices- surely she should be making them more syrup and letting it soak into the cake so it wouldn’t be so dry?

Reactions: 37
This new exclusive group of hers is going to go down like a lead balloon among the blue tickers isn’t it. “I’ll sit this one out” indeed - that’s blue ticker speak for “you must be bleeping joking, mate, I’d rather pull my own teeth out”.
p.s. why have we now got rabbit bums instead of hats? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I am unable to update the wiki at present and there's been a few additions recently so here is the list again and if anyone who has the permission would like to pop the additions in the wiki, then that'd be great thanks (I'm not shirking, but I don't have the button right now 😭)
I’ve just added “blog post about flannels” and “visit Poland”! Feel very proud to get to contribute a tiny bit to an iconic list ✅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.