Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A WhatsApp group of media types in recovery who will probably cross paths in real life events post lockdown which will be full of free booze. What could possibly go wrong?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
😂 self-love stew is what I have to eat when my date has suddenly vanished after Slopbot rolls out of my coat with a tin of Mel Donte pineapple and says 'stock your apocalypse bunker with our pineapple chunker'.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
WTF? I'm imagining Jack drawing up a kind of 'fantasy football league' of slebs in recovery who she wants to be in her special group. Why does she think she's so special and her particular problems couldn't be understood by people from other walks of life? Don't actual real celebs, Hollywood actors and the like, attend AA meetings with the general public?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Where were those good friends when Was posting about that poor kitten? Why didn't even one of them speak to her about it?
The eternal question. I get them being done with her tit, but why nobody around her tried to help the kitten will forever be beyond me.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
WTF? I'm imagining Jack drawing up a kind of 'fantasy football league' of slebs in recovery who she wants to be in her special group. Why does she think she's so special and her particular problems couldn't be understood by people from other walks of life? Don't actual real celebs, Hollywood actors and the like, attend AA meetings with the general public?
At the start of lockdown a literal Rolling Stone posted a vid on socials praising online meetings..... but once you’ve reached the dizzying heights of fame that comes with 3k units sold I understand you require help with more finesse 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
will she dm this person? no, she will not

View attachment 511160
I think if this ever came to fruition (it won’t) then Jack will quickly learn that there are a lot of people who suffer terribly at the hands of actual trolls. Choosing to read a place where people point out lies, inaccuracies and sometimes ludicrous behaviour alongside being a supportive, safe environment is not being trolled.

I’m not saying she’s never had grim DMs but my gut tells me that it’s 100% here she’s referring to. Setting up a ‘support group’ for people who must meet her strict criteria is the kind of self-seeking bullshit that got her 173 threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I think if this ever came to fruition (it won’t) then Jack will quickly learn that there are a lot of people who suffer terribly at the hands of actual trolls. Choosing to read a place where people point out lies, inaccuracies and sometimes ludicrous behaviour alongside being a supportive, safe environment is not being trolled.

I’m not saying she’s never had grim DMs but my gut tells me that it’s 100% here she’s referring to. Setting up a ‘support group’ for people who must meet her strict criteria is the kind of self-seeking bullshit that got her 173 threads.
The only other people she needs in her group are Vonny Moyes and Jameela Jamil. They could truly understand her struggles...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
On a lighter topic she’s liked a BBC news tweet about a smartphone offering a 60x zoom camera so perhaps we know her next photo niche... (not squiggled her above like as it’s all public figures)
Good god, can you imagine her slop photos with a 60 x magnification?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
It really makes me laugh that she will tweet one minute that she doesn't pay attention to trolls and bullies anymore 'because being happy and living her life drives them crazy'......a) we aren't bullies and b) None of us give a shiny tit whether you pay attention to us or not. Just stop grifting ya big beg.

Days/weeks later she's back obviously talking about us again. Someone can't handle the lack of attention but it isn't us.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 511132
Ding ding. This one won’t last long.
She's still reading here then? Wouldn't it just be easier to ignore us than start her very own he-woman cabal hating club. I honestly don't care if she talks smack behind my back because guess what?! I won't know or will I? ( Jokes*)

View attachment 511132
Ding ding. This one won’t last long.
She's still reading here then? Wouldn't it just be easier to ignore us than start her very own he-woman cabal hating club. I honestly don't care if she talks smack behind my back because guess what?! I won't know or will I? ( Jokes*)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
well, that plea to keep it private won't help the poor sods who've already been tagged by squiggles 🙄

most of whom I'd wager have faced worse than a friendly, intelligent, funny cabal of gits laughing at crap looking food, mocking up memes and being all round nice people.

also, not only do I have a face, I don't need to be "satiated" by you *shudder* I think you mean "placate". stop getting english wrong!
Butttt, she tries with English, but then the Greek Cypriot, N Irish, Scottish and Polish gets her really confused 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who the duck does she think she is?
Recovery support networks are not about wanking off about how special you all are, and how you can only relate to people that do the same job as you ffs.
"I'm in various fellowships" yeah yeah love and you have 3 brilliant and excellent therapists on speed dial and you are still an utter bleep with zero self awareness.
I'll tell you for buckshee, you are an absolute Narcissist with a humongous ego and no self esteem.
Until you take responsibility for your behaviour and the consequences , stop lying and get some real honesty in your life you can join /start as many groups as you like but eventually they will see the real you, you won't cope with that and you will leave, blaming someone/anyone/everyone apart from, of course, yourself.
Infuriating fucker.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.