Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really makes me laugh that she will tweet one minute that she doesn't pay attention to trolls and bullies anymore 'because being happy and living her life drives them crazy'......a) we aren't bullies and b) None of us give a shiny tit whether you pay attention to us or not. Just stop grifting ya big beg.

Days/weeks later she's back obviously talking about us again. Someone can't handle the lack of attention but it isn't us.

It's all part of the Jack-cycle. We're bullies and trolls when attention is lacking, we're losers that she laughs and jokes about when attention is coming from elsewhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Im a total mouth breather 🙋🏻‍♀️ but im a dick and panic trying to breathe through my nose 😂 only notice it back on videos ive taken.

When I was part of a DBT group, we were told not to form our own groups and become friends as it was inappropriate. Obvs. Strictly said no whatsapp groups too. Wtf is she thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Imagine Bullied Celebs Anonymous. Raheem Stirling is talking about racist abuse. Tom Hanks says there are conspiracy theorists making 3-hour Youtube videos saying that he is running a child trafficking ring. Benedict Cumberbatch talks about all the absolute maniacs who have accused his wife of entrapping him, faking pregnancies, and all kinds of mad tit.

Jack Monroe: "THEY SAID MY FOOD LOOKS LIKE SLOP." 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Im a total mouth breather 🙋🏻‍♀️ but im a dick and panic trying to breathe through my nose 😂 only notice it back on videos ive taken.

When I was part of a DBT group, we were told not to form our own groups and become friends as it was inappropriate. Obvs. Strictly said no whatsapp groups too. Wtf is she thinking.
It just reads to me like she's saying she's very special, and she's looking for other very special people like her who want to be in a very special group together. It will never come to anything of course, but Twitter will at least get to read about her very special situation, and tell her she's such a hero once again for always thinking of others.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I've wondered before if she does have actual friends, not including smol bot and twitter people of course.

I reckon a little of Jack would go a long way. The drama barely stops and when it does she's peeling herself off the ceiling and talking like an Enid Blyton reject.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The whole reason AA has lasted so long & worked so well is because people haven’t formed splinter cells based on perceived prestige, success, money (as per the traditions, look em up hun x). The fact JM is now suggesting they do so publicly shows what an utter farce “recovery Jackie” is.

Last comment cos I’ve gone on a rampage sorry guys 🤭 xx
I don’t think you should apologise or stop talking about it! I think it raises awareness of what AA is like because Jack saying she’s in it voluntarily (let’s face it, some shitrag wasn’t taking pictures of her leaving a meeting like they did to Naomi Campbell in the 90s) and then dropping hints and comments about it gives the wrong idea to people who need to know the truth about what AA can do for the suffering alcoholic.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Good god, can you imagine her slop photos with a 60 x magnification?

was just imagining the 60x magnification of plenty of black pepper, when I couldn't help but wonder, is the real reason she uses the old #pobp is so that it masks the actual flavour of the slop?

it makes so much sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I also didn't know we had access to face/ off treatment? Is this a perk of tattle, can you take our faces off poca?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What I want to know is: when she wrote a cabal of faceless bullying gits, how did she pronounce the word "cabal" in her head? Has she learned yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I might be wrong but isnt writing triggering tit on a site dedicated to people dealing with triggering tit counterproductive or am I clueless as well as faceless?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don’t think you should apologise or stop talking about it! I think it raises awareness of what AA is like because Jack saying she’s in it voluntarily (let’s face it, some shitrag wasn’t taking pictures of her leaving a meeting like they did to Naomi Campbell in the 90s) and then dropping hints and comments about it gives the wrong idea to people who need to know the truth about what AA can do for the suffering alcoholic.
Love you Len ❤

Honestly where does she get the audacity from 😂 Clearly Louisa Compton of ch4 news has put some rules down for the reunion and recovery is one of them. Jack’s probably already nashed, clawed, abs wailed that a two week jolly to the priory isn’t in the budget anymore so has decided to form a WhatsApp group of acceptable ppl in recovery. None of the working class oiks the bootstrap Tory queen has done her utmost to avoid.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.