Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's a bleeping two bit gobshite horse girl from essex! the squigs really think she'd have any influence over the likes of jada pinkett smith and jamie lee curtis? madness.

and wasn't russell brand implied to be involved in some of her allegations somehow?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Jack’s still sad she’s not part of the gang then, thread 31 talk must’ve reminded her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Unfortunately, no.
She would though

Her what's app group.

Tories rule: "so today the faceless yes faceless bullies told me that spending all of my money on Cristal was bad for the economy or soemthing but the wife only wanted to put one pair of Prada shoes on the expenses so I had all this extra..."
Her: enough about you let's talk about me, right, right, ok right, these faceless bullying cable? Cabal? Whatever starting saying I couldn't cook, when I served up my breakfast..it was only a little over and undercooked, I know skills right....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She said he felt her up in a cab didn’t she?
Today she feels like pretending that they're besties again, who knows what tomorrow is - one can only guess what RB has to make of someone using his name for likes online one minute and accusing him of assault the next...

Reactions: 44
Catching up but the 'begging for pretend media friends to exploit in recovery' Jack is one that I severely dislike.

When she does things like this there is part of me that feels sorry for her as she has no real friends, none.

Tweeting about going to a local crappy nightclub is only funny if you have a friend to tag or share a silly story with. Every single person from her past is a ghost. . Makes me think it never happened but she wanted it to. I speculate she never had friends.

She has done duck all with her life and made a living out of it and I am baffled by this.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Yep, wanted to get in on some bashing of him as it was trending on twitter, wrote a thread calling him a sex pest, hastily deleted it. The good news is ..........

Thought I was cracking up then. Ah he’s gonna love getting the message she’s defo not sending him

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Funny how she specifies her interest in media types, those in entertainment or publishing. This isn't some altruistic Jack act; she's networking, and wants to skim the cream in various industries, so forget it if you are a mere pleb who has faced actual bullying from actual trolls. Jack's motives are purely to serve Jack.
Exactly this.... you don’t get to choose who’s in the room. What a ducking tit she is & im so angry at her

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.