Jack Monroe #172 Grift, glaugh, glove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Solero every time, isn't mivvi just frozen milk? #nonnythehero ;)

I'm fully here for a AMA - I will answer all 3 of your questions happily :D
Sorry a mivvi is strawberry ice with icecream middle. Like a 70s solero. I hate to press you on this Nonny, but it’s close to my heart.

Did you get a sweat on when she started using your name?
How did you feel about her behaviour after the event?
I thought you were solid 100% Steele backbone!

Thread 1 is great!
This sums it up for me
7D3820C7-D80B-4B9B-9C71-A9619C204B26.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Vlad !! A bit gauche 😹
7520.jpg

yay! she's tweeting just as we get a new lease of life from our bunny hats! bet she wishes she had one, oh wait, she does!

View attachment 510232
Imagine if she came back for the 1 year anniversary of thread 31 🤣

I go back to that thread all the time - if you haven't read it you should (June 24th 2020) it's honestly just so funny how she turned up expecting to strike fear into the tattlers hearts. When that didn't work she immediately tried to start a pity party.

Half of the thread dismantled her lies and called her out for sadfishing, offering constructive advice.

The other half of the cabal were either:
- asking her what Matt tebbutt smells like,
- making guesses about what Matt tebbutt smells like
- or completely ignoring her and reminiscing about screwball ice creams 😂😂😂

And these posts are all mixed up together it's a bizarre and hilarious read.

ETA: I love the hats! Thank you whoever made them/is responsible for their existence, they're fab

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Loving the little hats, so cute!

Confused by the Karama chat, as it's a suburb up the road from me - although it's known to be dodgy, so maybe that's where it got it's name from?

Since Jack is being so quiet, think I'm going to go read Thread 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice to see you back @Nonnymouse 😀
I've never heard of a mivvi

On topic, I was there in real time for legendary thread 31. Best moment of 2020 for sure

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Alleged poverty @queenfeline , lmao. The only people believing her poverty stories are people who've never been poor. If you're going to lie at least make it semi-realistic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you have your court outfit still ready to go in case the Jack strikes back?! :ROFLMAO:
Of course, I'm going as a tin of chickpeas bunged into a curry, with banana bloom curls...

Sorry a mivvi is strawberry ice with icecream middle. Like a 70s solero. I hate to press you on this Nonny, but it’s close to my heart.

Did you get a sweat on when she started using your name?
How did you feel about her behaviour after the event?
I thought you were solid 100% Steele backbone!

Thread 1 is great!
This sums it up for me
View attachment 5104411
I didn't get a sweat on, but I'd been out or something so was late to see it and that pissed me off. Luckily I am a veteran at arguing with idiots on the internet :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m sure the landlady is really happy she bounces the rent but keeps all the engagement rings and Emin because she can’t sell gifts. Surely the omega watch, undriven car and pianos and guitars etc that were in the car boot sale* we’re also gifts.

*imaginary

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Aw, speaking of cab drivers, I am crushed my favourite Southend cab driver hasn’t ever graced us with their presence again. Was eagerly awaiting tales of Easter Bunny Jack, leaving baskets of devilled eggs and chocolate covered prunes on people’s doorsteps in the dead of night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
Before we all get too excited about her patreons disappearing, wait a few days - some of those whose payments bounced (in true Jack-inspired style) will come back. They always do.

I don't think we'll see major tip jar rattling in the very immediate future - she's cooled it a bit since she started reading here.

Reactions: 31
Before we all get too excited about her patreons disappearing, wait a few days - some of those whose payments bounced (in true Jack-inspired style) will come back. They always do.

I don't think we'll see major tip jar rattling in the very immediate future - she's cooled it a bit since she started reading here.
When I get a chance to go on the laptop later I’ll share when she acquired her top up subs, she had quite a few join in the tail end of the month, no idea why 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.