Jack Monroe #172 Grift, glaugh, glove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yay! she's tweeting just as we get a new lease of life from our bunny hats! bet she wishes she had one, oh wait, she does!

Screenshot_20210401-224637_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Yessss, we've got hats again.

Am so glad that my Grunking has got me caught up in time for more hats.

Would love a run of Jack themed hats but realise tattle IT would probably die from exhaustion trying to provide them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Yel

Thread 1 is life, and if only I had read it before I registered you would all be addressing me as "sadwhaling".
I remember it like it was yesterday when thread 1 took off. It felt like tattle had actually achieved it's purpose and little did I know how amazing all the watch parties would be.

If only her pasta had of been cooked past the point where it no longer snapped and maybe she'd still be invited on this morning 😭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Ooh loving the bunny hats, I missed out on the St Patrick ones as was grunking at the time. That was a mega grunk. Jack is really boring just now. If that Emin is the one she boasted about then it's pretty naff that it's just a print. I'm on the fence if she has a real one in her bog. I think she is the type to buy herself one and keep it in the loo of all places but she is also a habitual liar so who bleeping knows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm on a Grunka so the convo has 100% moved on by now but...can I also be boring and ask you what shampoo bar you use? I also have a very oily scalp and am thinking of switching shampoos to see if it helps any

Also loving all the inspirational quotes! I'd say they've inspired me to be extra productive at work today but tbh they've only inspired me to skive off more...so quite Jack I suppose 😂
I had missed this earlier, but the shampoo bars I use are from Superfly. I use orange/cinnamon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry, but 'free from caterpillars' is making me laugh! I know what it means but my brain is showing me a label with Caterpillar Free on it😂
When my dad was going through his ‘Good Life’ phase he grew calabrese - def not caterpillar free 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Agree with the creator of my avatar, it’s Court outfit time but not for the canal, for the tattle crew who create festive headgear which discriminates against antennae heads.
Could be worse, could be a round headed bot drawn by comic book guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm on a speedGrunk so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but blimey her Patreon numbers have taken a knock this month! 329 from 342

Expect some tin-rattling soon

(and I love my Easter bonnet)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Yessss, we've got hats again.

Am so glad that my Grunking has got me caught up in time for more hats.

Would love a run of Jack themed hats but realise tattle IT would probably die from exhaustion trying to provide them all.
Your hat made me laugh so much last time, and it’s just as fabulous this time around!

Jack mentioning cab drivers in her tweet restores my faith that one day her own taxi driver will return with more epic tales.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She'll have to use her magical Poppins brolly instead of taxis after losing 13 Patreon subscribers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
All the Lahndan Tahn Cabbies knew Tots, innit? Won’t go south of the river after midnight, but love a run out to Sarfend, which is literally the edge of the land next to a Sea. All the old cabbies knew it, picking up at Tots and driving the pissed up clubbers back to Lahndan after a big night out....no hang on,after the Sarfenders had been out clubbing up West in Lahndan they get the cabbies to drive them toTots in Sarfend...hang on
Make it make sense!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It’s a decoy. In case Jack comes here on a grunk. Lads you know her fishy egg fixation gives me the BOAK and I’m worried about tomorrow. It’s the ultimate fishy Friday. I think people who aren’t even Christian join in with the fish thing on Good Friday. She s been suspiciously non-chaotic and not on social media of late....I’m worried there’s going to be a banquet of fruits de mere horror tomorrow

ETA @People-huv-tae-know youve got a bun bun on your head 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Popping out of lurkdom to say I’m all caught up for the first time ever so I’ve gone back to thread #1 to get my kicks now that they’ve slowed down somewhat and... I BOUGHT ONE OF THESE AROUND THIS TIME!! I can’t believe it. I started reading after the Limegloss article and couldn’t keep up during or after DKL. She’d only ever been vaguely in my periphery before then, or so I thought 😭
I have one of these, bought by my partner 🔺

ETA: I’m watching the time traveller’s wife on Netflix now and the time line makes more sense than Jack’s

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.