Jack Monroe #172 Grift, glaugh, glove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she make a drizzle cake look so dry?
It's really quite something, isn't it? Drizzle cakes are almost impossible to make dry, as the syrup soaks into the cake. Anyway, this particular EXCLUSIVE was trotted out almost a month ago, for Mother's Day, in the Manchester Evening News, so it's not even its debut.
ETA - LOVE my hat, thank you tattle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I finally grunked no. 31. She ignored all the good advice she was getting and jumped on anything negative, how not surprising. I absolutely think she is someone who cannot take any form of advice from anyone which is how she has ended up how she is anyway.

anyhowz, this destroyed me

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The "cake" looks hideous. DM need to cut their losses and run, like other companies have done before.

Reactions: 20
I finally grunked no. 31. She ignored all the good advice she was getting and jumped on anything negative, how not surprising. I absolutely think she is someone who cannot take any form of advice from anyone which is how she has ended up how she is anyway.

anyhowz, this destroyed me
Yes!!! She's so combative! She turned up and was all bolshy; got nowhere. She went all pity party; got nowhere. Tried to be friendly; got nowhere. Was so busy and had to go; went nowhere! hahahaha.

I really wish I was part of Tattle when it all went down. Proper wish she would come back for the anniversary :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes!!! She's so combative! She turned up and was all bolshy; got nowhere. She went all pity party; got nowhere. Tried to be friendly; got nowhere. Was so busy and had to go; went nowhere! hahahaha.

I really wish I was part of Tattle when it all went down. Proper wish she would come back for the anniversary :ROFLMAO:
It obviously doesn’t go the way she wanted. She makes some veiled threats about going to court and everyone starts talking about their lunch and telling her to go to the beach. I’m sure she thought she would take the place down, sadly I don’t think she will be back. Sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Yel

You'd think by the state of it that it's a gluten free, vegan, oil free, butter free and refined sugar free cake. But no it contains all of those and costs £3 + cooking & washing up costs

What a bargain when a slab cake in Sainsbury's costs £1.20 and a fancy taste the difference cake is £2.75 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
not caught up but a decent patreon drop from 344 to 329, down 15 subs or 4.4%.

Wtf, cab drivers don’t even want to go from central to the suburbs and that’s still in London... why would they be going to the bleeping COAST with any regularity???
I was late for work one morning years back and couldn't even get one to take me from Kentish Town Road to Kilburn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I failed art at school 😂

Thread 31 was amazing. She really did think she could come the big I am like on twitter, and scare everyone. No one gave her an inch, which I think must be quite rare in her life, because she's such a spoilt brat. It was fabulous!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
After a forensic examination, I declare that drizzle "cake" to look mendacious! Maybe it spent too long in a febrile oven?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m living for how tit that peach cake is. Flat. Dry. Mess.

I love how they’ve angled it like an estate agent trying to make a room look bigger 😂 She literally cannot cook. Get a job, Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
7039E92F-A954-46E0-B720-068446547FBD.jpeg

Easter Weekend Exclusive.

My Secret Shame: “I told her to use more drizzle but she left me dry.”

Confidence destroyed: “The soggy peaches ruined my aesthetic but she wouldn’t listen.”

Trauma in the kitchen: “When she sliced into me, I crumbled.”

All this and more, this Easter Sunday. Read all the (non-) juicy details here first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.