Jack Monroe #172 Grift, glaugh, glove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe she was ever registered here.
Same, we can all picture how the conversation went:

“LJC, people on Tattle are being mean to me by pointing out the truth, you need to defend me !!!”

“Okay Jack I will, not like I have an actual job to do or anything?”

Two days later

“LJC, are you telling the meanies off??”

“Oh.... oh... I got banned. Yes. Banned defending you. Sorry love.”

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m living for how tit that peach cake is. Flat. Dry. Mess.

I love how they’ve angled it like an estate agent trying to make a room look bigger 😂 She literally cannot cook. Get a job, Jack!
Notice how the cake is half the height of the can. Flattest cake EVA!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’m living for how tit that peach cake is. Flat. Dry. Mess.

I love how they’ve angled it like an estate agent trying to make a room look bigger 😂 She literally cannot cook. Get a job, Jack!
She really does need to give it up and go apply for a supermarket job (such a crappy statement and obvs snobbery on JM's part)

If she did go work at one though, she'd have to a Waitrose girl, then act like that snobby woman on the sitcom 'Mum'. 'It's not a supermarket dear'. lol. And then claim she's a hedge fund manager because she's got shares in JL&co :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So since December, Jack has given Del Monte:

* Christmas dinner
* Valentine's Day yorkshire pudding with fruit cocktail
* dangerous and ugly things to do with old cans (never shared by DM, but declared part of the partnership by Jack)
* one 15-minute Instagram Live (rescheduled and with dangerous kitchen hygiene)
* pineapple chicken recipe (poorly-written, with steps out of order)
* Mother's Day peach cake
* Easter peach cake

...and nobody has even bothered to correct the "exclusive" peach cake recipe for its second outing. Still doesn't know what buttercream is, still a random unt in the middle.

20210402_121941.jpg

Money well spent!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
So since December, Jack has given Del Monte:

* Christmas dinner
* Valentine's Day yorkshire pudding with fruit cocktail
* dangerous and ugly things to do with old cans (never shared by DM, but declared part of the partnership by Jack)
* one 15-minute Instagram Live (rescheduled and with dangerous kitchen hygiene)
* pineapple chicken recipe (poorly-written, with steps out of order)
* Mother's Day peach cake
* Easter peach cake

...and nobody has even bothered to correct the "exclusive" peach cake recipe for its second outing. Still doesn't know what buttercream is, still a random unt in the middle.

View attachment 510758

Money well spent!
Can we have a random unt thread title 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Today is World Autism Day so tune in next Wednesday folks for Jack’s hot take on all things ‘literally autistic’ related.

Or until she Grunkas and catches up 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Christ that cake, no wonder they released it today as they could market as Jesus wasn't the only thing that died today.
It wouldnt work if they realised on Sunday because that cake will definitely not "rise again"

Also I wish she would stop Sharing plates of sicked up food.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I wish someone would commission me to write really tit recipes for a food company.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s deliberately taken the pic that way so we’ll notice and discuss the small hob/small cooker...which i’m now doing.
703F2976-0123-46D1-87EF-64B3E8F2297F.jpeg

So...slippery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I failed art at school 😂

Thread 31 was amazing. She really did think she could come the big I am like on twitter, and scare everyone. No one gave her an inch, which I think must be quite rare in her life, because she's such a spoilt brat. It was fabulous!
I’ve never read it. Going there now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.