Jack Monroe #15 Shaved head and on the beg. Whatever happened to the show from the shed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes a massive deal about her CRAZY Jerry Hall story and it turns out that all it was, was Jerry gave a friend of Jack's a Tracey Emin sketch. Friend took against Jerry upon her marriage to Murdoch and gave the Emin to Jack. That's it.

I don't know about you kids but I'm ready for a lie down after that rollercoaster ride.

1589535712640.png

1589535843346.png

UPDATE: Surprise surprise, the story has already been deleted.

PS I think that Jack probably just bought herself an Emin but wanted to attract the attention of Justin Myers so quickly spun a bit of fiction.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Makes a massive deal about her CRAZY Jerry Hall story and it turns out that all it was, was Jerry gave a friend of Jack's a Tracey Emin sketch. Friend took against Jerry upon her marriage to Murdoch and gave the Emin to Jack. That's it.

I don't know about you kids but I'm ready for a lie down after that rollercoaster ride.

View attachment 130665

View attachment 130666

UPDATE: Surprise surprise, the story has already been deleted.

PS I think that Jack probably just bought herself an Emin but wanted to attract the attention of Justin Myers so quickly spun a bit of fiction.
That's all a load of bullshit. "Friend of a friend"......sure Jan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The edit history is available to anyone who able to see your post
Ah well, there goes that theory! But yes, it's still odd that anyone not close to Jack would screenshot that in the short time it was up and send it specifically to Saturn. HAVING SAID THAT, I have just screenshotted this, which lasted less than five munites on her twitter timeline before being deleted so it seems like I'm the odd one.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Yeah, if I had to guess, I’d say she’s written it as a plant so she can then crow “All those awful people on Tattle thought we’d broken up, but hahahaha, we haven’t”
Sounds likely but I don’t understand the point. What would that achieve except proving that she’s manipulative? I don’t understand the way her mind works

Reactions: 4
Tbh if this is a cry for help via a made up twitter person that is really sad.
If it is, sorry but it is pathetic. She is a grown woman, the woe is me has been going on far too long. With 2 shrinks and a therapist on speed dial one would think she was getting any help she needs. She has a family, copious friends etc and she is playing a game that isn't doing her any favours.

Plus, she has a son and this sort of tit she does is doing no favours for anyone.
I do not wish her harm at all, quite the opposite but this crap needs to stop, for her sake and those around her.

Get the ice, I'll grab the gin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah well, there goes that theory! But yes, it's still odd that anyone not close to Jack would screenshot that in the short time it was up and send it specifically to Saturn. HAVING SAID THAT, I have just screenshotted this, which lasted less than five munites on her twitter timeline before being deleted so it seems like I'm the odd one.
I assume she’s referring to us as the gossips? Which is a new title as before we were Interpol’s most wanted / Rose West the second coming of?

No one here would want her to sell any of her tit. She should frame the Emin and have it hung in her house, sounds bleeping delightful. This narrative of triumphing against the perceived adversity we present is so absurd it doesn’t reflect RL at all?

If it is, sorry but it is pathetic. She is a grown woman, the woe is me has been going on far too long. With 2 shrinks and a therapist on speed dial one would think she was getting any help she needs. She has a family, copious friends etc and she is playing a game that isn't doing her any favours.

Plus, she has a son and this sort of tit she does is doing no favours for anyone.
I do not wish her harm at all, quite the opposite but this crap needs to stop, for her sake and those around her.

Get the ice, I'll grab the gin.
Agreed. This reminds me I have so much fruit juice in (Ocado order came yesterday) gonna have a classy hotel breakfast style apple juice with ice 💅🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

What exactly are her many issues that prevent her from managing her emotions? She appears to have grown up in a secure and safe home, with parents in good employment who were even trusted to raise other vulnerable young people. She has a healthy child, is able to keep a roof over their heads in a job that is barely a job, but appears to be what she wants to do.. I of course understand mental health doesn't discriminate, but she is a parent and she has responsibilities which mean she should seek professional help through NHS services, and engage in it in a meaningful way. What she's doing is really unfair on her child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I don't know about the timelines but to even imply that you would sell your son's toys and remove the lightbulbs before selling or even pawning your engagement ring(s) or Tracey Emin paintings is just horrific....

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Livid is putting it mildly Jules.

So Louisa only took up her new role May 1 https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/louisa-compton-channel-4-news-1203548950/
Louisa has been at Channel 4 since 2018? I thought she joined Channel 4 this year, so she has been there for over 2 years meaning in my personal opinion what Jack did to Jamie Oliver is even worse, it was bad enough when I thought Louisa had only just joined channel 4, which is basically Jamie's home and has been for all of time, but she has been there for years... Like you know your partner works for Channel 4, those are her bosses, you also know that channel 4 is basically the home of Jamie Oliver, so to pull the stunt she did and on such a public forum was putting louisa in a very very awkward position, it's like Jack really doesn't care (I know we joke about it) at all about anybody else as long as she gets to be angry and annoyed about all the things she is hard done by, and screw the damage she herself is doing to the people she apparently loves.... My god 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I bought @myfrugalyear (insta) book, it came yesterday, she speaks a lot on her £26k debt and most interestingly to me the mindset of spending / mental health and money.

I do find it really interesting that Jack has never spoken about debt or credit cards in any nuanced way... like you’d think she’d be well on that new insta trend?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will sell her sons precious toy dinosaur but won't sell piece of art that she was given that could actually bring in probably a decent amount of money?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
...Aren't you supposed to give engagement rings back if you don't get married to the person that gave you them?

Or am I just old fashioned 🙃

Reactions: 10
...Aren't you supposed to give engagement rings back if you don't get married to the person that gave you them?

Or am I just old fashioned 🙃
Certainly, from my background in the law surrounding this (ie watching copious episodes of Judge Judy), this is very true.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh wow that story really is such a ride. Phew I don’t know how I managed to read it all, I was fizzing with SUCH excitement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.