Jack Monroe #172 Grift, glaugh, glove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a decoy. In case Jack comes here on a grunk. Lads you know her fishy egg fixation gives me the BOAK and I’m worried about tomorrow. It’s the ultimate fishy Friday. I think people who aren’t even Christian join in with the fish thing on Good Friday. She s been suspiciously non-chaotic and not on social media of late....I’m worried there’s going to be a banquet of fruits de mere horror tomorrow
Wait a minute... does she celebrate Orthodox Easter? Or regular RC? Is her mum Protestant?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just grunkaed thread 31 for a laugh... I can't seem to post linked items or screen shots, can anyone tell me why?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I imagine she'd be a fan of that Irish girl band
B*witched. Denim for days.
She’s about the age where she would’ve been a fan to be fair, I BLOODY LOVED THEM and I’m the same age as her. I’m sure they were pretty big throughout the U.K.?

I’ve just had a little revisit to T31 and left a lil love to some of the Frauen und Herren who were around back then. God, she really is a piece of work isn’t she? Woe is me, pity me, I’ll ignore all your excellent questions and twist your words to make me look even more like a poor victim.

Was kind of desperate for her to go for her piss and her sandwich in the end so normal service could resume. Did we ever find out who LC moonlit as/ what she said? Please direct me to relevant pages if so 🙃

Woman was even more insufferable “in conversation with”. I have the ick.

I just grunkaed thread 31 for a laugh... I can't seem to post linked items or screen shots, can anyone tell me why?
Following said grunk, you have my everlasting sympathies at your treatment by Gaslight Monroe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Following said grunk, you have my everlasting sympathies at your treatment by Gaslight Monroe.
Oh I lived to tell the tale lol. And I still have the DM's where she asked me to quote her for my socmed services ;) but thank you X

Thank you @Marmalade Atkins , I am rubbish on my phone! But I just get the option to give a URL, not upload a pic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did we ever find out who LC moonlit as/ what she said?
I really want to know this too! I don’t think there’s ever been any evidence, but I love the idea of the Brexit Tin Thief herself actually having a Tattle account.
I think the boring reality is (if she ever really was posting here), maybe that she posted some defensive/derailing/attempting-to-moderate posts and was removed, and posts were deleted.

Totally agree re @Nonnymouse , I really felt for you reading thread 31 x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you, I'm ok, the thing that miffed me was no-one realised I said *if* because I still believe exactly what I said. But I'm still proud of being the one that brought jack to tattle :)
Oooh a real live T31 Hero in the House!
Can we ask you questions? I’ll start. What’s your favourite, solero or mivvi?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oooh a real live T31 Hero in the House!
Can we ask you questions? I’ll start. What’s your favourite, solero or mivvi?
Solero every time, isn't mivvi just frozen milk? #nonnythehero ;)

I'm fully here for a AMA - I will answer all 3 of your questions happily :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I really want to know this too! I don’t think there’s ever been any evidence, but I love the idea of the Brexit Tin Thief herself actually having a Tattle account.
I think the boring reality is (if she ever really was posting here), maybe that she posted some defensive/derailing/attempting-to-moderate posts and was removed, and posts were deleted.
I don't believe she was ever registered here.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you, I'm ok, the thing that miffed me was no-one realised I said *if* because I still believe exactly what I said. But I'm still proud of being the one that brought jack to tattle :)
In the kindest possible way, I read your retraction to be as heartfelt as our dear Jackie deserved 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Totally agree re @Nonnymouse , I really felt for you reading thread 31 x
I don't believe she was ever registered here.
No!! Jack would never have lied to us, surely?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.