Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of waiting to be asked to work, why is she not building her own bleeping brand? I've said it before and I'm saying it again, if she really loved food/cooking, and truly wanted to help people in food poverty, she should be rustling up dishes in little vlogs daily and sourcing what's on offer in supermarkets and/or in season, and making dishes up with them. She should be using her platform to spread useful info on resources and schemes to help make ends meet or access benefits/food banks. She would show compassion and humility.

But nope. Jack is on another shill. She is so arrogant in herself that she cannot fathom why she doesn't have her own TV show, why she has 171 pages of mendacious haus Fraus trolling her, why no one calls back. She's the epitome of a SM junkie. She keeps herself in the bubble of an echo chamber to ensure she isn't disagreed with. Anyone who does is an evil troll and blocked.

She's a freaking hot mess. Just like her sloppy food.
Edit to add judging by her food she's a lukewarm mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Typical narc fishing post. 'I'm just dipping in and out cos I got stuff going on'.

In other words I'm lurking to see how many 'U ok hun' posts I can muster and if I happen to be on and answer you can't come at me because I did say dipping in and out. Innit?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Ugh... the sadfishing! 😞🐟

Just go then, stop popping back to say you're going, you utter utter fanny.

It's not an airport Barbara etc etc 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Deadlines? 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’ll just need to figure out if she’ll sleep in til 10 or 12

Mary Poppins is a cheeky cow, they should have declared that horror as a #gifted #ad. Sadly for Poppins no one’s so much as buying Jack’s £6 book so she’s vastly over estimated her influence 😬
I haven't. But I bed he loved playing in 'Legend' 😬
As a young pup I was fascinated by gangsters and prison stories, the krays were some of my favourite subjects , the Tom Hardy remake was brilliant
I saw Scum when it was released. I bought a S/H dvd of it a few years ago. Too scared to watch it again. Visceral stuff. Same with Made in Britain with Tim Roth. I have loved Tim Roth ever since, but that was brutal.

Sorry. OT. I'm just learning the etiquette here.
Don't think I've ever seen made in Britain. I loved the this is England film and series but I am a lot more sensitive nowadays. I tried to rewatch Scum a few years ago and I couldn't handle it. I've definitely mellowed with age, I was much more Tom Hardy in his snooker ball sock days as a youth, now I'm much more Tom Hardy reading stories on cbeebies bedtime 😍😴
Oh. And bitching about grifty zelebs on the interweb

You weren't this young pup perchance?

That's quite frightening 🤣🤣🤣 I wasn't but I do fancy a pup cuddle now!

Excuse my weird reposts of other quotes out of context, think it's a slip of the hand / crap phone combo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As a young pup I was fascinated by gangsters and prison stories, the krays were some of my favourite subjects , the Tom Hardy remake was brilliant

Don't think I've ever seen made in Britain. I loved the this is England film and series but I am a lot more sensitive nowadays. I tried to rewatch Scum a few years ago and I couldn't handle it. I've definitely mellowed with age, I was much more Tom Hardy in his snooker ball sock days as a youth, now I'm much more Tom Hardy reading stories on cbeebies bedtime 😍😴
Oh. And bitching about grifty zelebs on the interweb

That's quite frightening 🤣🤣🤣 I wasn't but I do fancy a pup cuddle now!

Excuse my weird reposts of other quotes out of context, think it's a slip of the hand / crap phone combo
It could be arse redial. J1g perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The offspring are always more northern Irish /Irish than the parents.

but Jack will never promote her NI heritage as it isn’t cool enough! (Which is why we keep the prod traybake recipes from her) ;)
Please no one tell her about 15s. They are SACRED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I got all excited there. I might try them anyway.

We should send Jackie some, see if she knows the difference.
No. She will only besmirch their tastiness by purposefully, proudly adding them to some abomination of a sandwich with limp salad and fermented pineapple tin mayo, softy cheap white bread and an egg.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Translation: she's actually busy with something but will use the lack of tweeting to pretend she has *stuff* going on and gather concerned squiggles . Who uploads a pic of their arse when they've got stuff going on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.