Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this. Chetna is friends with a mate of mine because we are in the same neck of the woods. By all accounts she is lovely.
Chetna is a brilliant presenter and she's previously said she doesn't get offered as much TV as she'd like so she started her own YouTube channel. She would have been brilliant on DKL.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Chetna is a brilliant presenter and she's previously said she doesn't get offered as much TV as she'd like so she started her own YouTube channel. She would have been brilliant on DKL.
Agreed. She cooks on her stories/shows you what she's making her family some evenings. She shouts about local businesses and I'm a big fan.

Reactions: 26
As probably the only person in the UK that seems to watch Steph’s Packed Lunch I’ve seen Chetna cook on this and she’s been great. So comfortable on camera and delicious looking food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What the hell has she done to her face?? She's smoothed it out so much she looks like a bleeping seal. Put your bloody arse away!
It looks like she’s wearing a very smooth Jack Monroe mask!

What do you think she’s laughing at?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Does she want us / her followers / her current and/or ex BB to speculate on whose kitchen she's in?
ETA hold on, is that actually her kitchen but with a different coloured filter or something?
ETATA it's not her kitchen is it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I think it's heartwarming that, after an eventful and emotional search to rival the Odyssey, Jack's happy place turned out to be her own arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.