Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that alot from what she posts. She talks down to people. It's like she thinks she some sort of "elder" in a tribe or something and she is condescendingly sending her youths out into the big bad world, despite most of these "youths" being 10000 times more successful and professional than she can ever dream. She had herself on a pedestal of her own grandness in my opinion and no one will ever compare to her own ideas of herself .

She doesn't like herself as a person but she also think everything she does is the best ever. She really is an enigma.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I’ve just realised - wasn’t it blue before? Has she actually spent time and realised MR plays “kickyball” for a team who play in red with a rival team who play in blue and changed accordingly?

(I would vastly prefer this to her trying to co-opt the Grenfell green heart)
I thought it was because she's (Norn) Irish now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can't wait for the inevitable shade at 'media/well off people' getting up in her niche.

Does it ever occur to Jack that the people she takes pot shots at on Twitter may have been as 'dirt poor' as she has but because they don't spaff their money away and have genuinely found their niche, they've been able to make money?

Not talking about Pru or Dr Rupy but the whole hard done by thing Jack does reallllllllly pisses me off. Yes you need opportunity and support. But you always had that hun. All you have now is a spending problem and a huge chip on your shoulder.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Bringing out the big guns in the shape of Cooper. Grab your stab vests and helmets, Frauen und Herren!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Dammit, so close, but no. I guess I’ll just keep tweeting at you until you mention my fish/“smol” robots.
Well I SHARN'T pay any heed. I was going to have a smol glass of wine but as you've mentioned robots I've decided to shun that completely for a life of piety, reflection and am off into the back garden to practice my keepy-uppies⚽

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This pic is a week old (posted on Twitter last weekend). She must be bored.
Perhaps it’s a “I am at home, you ninnies” pic after the Easter holiday speculation. Lots of influencers busted over that sort of thing!

Can't wait for the inevitable shade at 'media/well off people' getting up in her niche.

Does it ever occur to Jack that the people she takes pot shots at on Twitter may have been as 'dirt poor' as she has but because they don't spaff their money away and have genuinely found their niche, they've been able to make money?

Not talking about Pru or Dr Rupy but the whole hard done by thing Jack does reallllllllly pisses me off. Yes you need opportunity and support. But you always had that hun. All you have now is a spending problem and a huge chip on your shoulder.
She’s had more chances than most. I wonder if it’s worth keeping a list of people that get up in her niche without offering a second invite. Her omission from Saturday Kitchen is glaring in its obviousness!

Reactions: 37
I know it’s verging on petty, but I can’t help thinking that you reap what you sow when I see tweets like this.

Dr Rupy all up in Jacks niche. This is what happens when your main job isn’t Twitter.

Anyway - maybe she will get a guest spot - after all, she does have friends in (C4) high places.

Edit -Sp.
Distant cries heard from Southend “But I’m Head of News and Current Affairs! There’s nothing I could do! I can’t get up in someone else’s niche!”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ummm I think son and heir is on his hols next week.
Oops had to edit . Apologies for confusion. Cats and keyboards
That’s reminded me it’s Good Friday, surely the perfect opportunity for her to use some of her gifted fish?

(meow to your cat!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It gets better......

Sponsored by Hellman’s!

That’s just too perfect! Jack will be absolutely FUMING. Considering her pisspoor collab with Hellmann’s was called “Leftover Larder”, she’ll be thinking this should have been her job.
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.