Jack Monroe #171 Just discovered her and think she’s horrid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she tweets about how she's no longer on twitter, it's immediately followed by about 400 tweets in the space of a day.
Meanwhile, this is so #classicJack re. the Groucho Club -

View attachment 502852
How, Jack? How?? How did you, a non-firefighter, help them with a fire incident? Howwwwwww???? The lies and bullshit were already off the scale in 2016 ✋

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Because I respect the opinion of the cabal above all others- could anyone recommend a couple of varieties of indoor plants that need minimal attention (i.e I could be away for a week and they wouldn't cark it) please?

Does such a thing exist?

On topic: Jack is a pillock
I’m quite new to plants but have a ZZ plant, Devils Ivy, Snake plant, Dragon Tree and String of Hearts which have all survived despite my lack of green fingers. The ZZ plant in particular was recommended as unkillable! We have a few succulents around too which don’t need much attention. I found a lot of online plant sellers like Beards and Daisies for example have a section for unkillable plants and a good description of how often they’ll need watering etc.

Also agree re the Jack comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh I just found this whilst doing some important political research.
The section about smol boy and his relationship with food is very sad if true and totally created by her (if true)

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Because I respect the opinion of the cabal above all others- could anyone recommend a couple of varieties of indoor plants that need minimal attention (i.e I could be away for a week and they wouldn't cark it) please?

Does such a thing exist?

Spider plant.

Money tree.

Aloe Vera.

Orchids.

If you need to go away for a week, put them in the bath, give them a shower and then leave them there. They'll be grand.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Does such a thing exist?

mother in laws tongue or snake plant - can’t remember Latin name. Had mine for ages, seems to thrive on neglect. I water sporadically at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she have to say she is ‘so proud’ - like she has to take ownership of all and any of his cooking ventures post their wonderful encounter 🥴

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 85
Sorry not sorry, that's a tit illustration, we make better cabal art!!!

Also feeling Like our Jackie read my little rant directed towards her last night, so at least she is not completely inept, however, once again showing her arrogance by bragging about her huge followings. No Jack, I meant actually offer help, don't act the big I Am, actually help the people you claim to represent. You don't need to ask for shoutouts or DM's, if you are so well versed in the subject you could provide so much help and resources instead of trying to line your own grubby pockets.

(Your crappy rug is crappy too, if you've got money to throw at tat like that, how poor are you really, Jack?!)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why does she have to say she is ‘so proud’ - like she has to take ownership of all and any of his cooking ventures post their wonderful encounter 🥴
Because she's patronising as all heck and desperate to immerse herself in the flow of the Blue Tick Attention River.

I know the question was rhetorical and I am stating the obvious, but Sundays not for thinking, they are for chaoses 🤞🤞🤞.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thank you all for plant replies. I promise I'm not doing a Jack, I just want to buy one plant for my lounge and not kill it 😂

🤞

• Haha
Whenever Topical Jack appears I always think it's less to do what's in her DMs and more to do with the Brexit Tin Thief offloading about whatever's gone on at work that week.
I always think she’s overheard BTT talking to a work colleague/friend about the topic and has desperately wanted to leap in and offer pearls of wisdom (in bites of 280 characters) but couldn’t so appeals to Twitter to ensure next time BTTs conversation can’t go un-hiJacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Does such a thing exist?

Cacti are tough.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.