Jack Monroe #17 The shed is dead, shaved her head, on the beg for a left-hand Smeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I feel a twinge of guilt for criticising and making fun of Jack, I remember that she has got to where she is by monetising lies and exploiting people's generosity, haranguing and silencing dissenters along the way. She is extremely manipulative.

I'm also genuinely fascinated by her pathology, if you will. Her narcissism is off the charts. I don't know anyone remotely like that in real life and it's really interesting to observe from a distance.

For instance, I just had a full body cringe flashback to her calling herself and Matt a "naughty little duo". DKL was an utter car crash. Did she really not see that? Did she really think she should be given further opportunities on the back of it? I wonder if she is ever pierced by moments of self-reflection or just lives in a permanent state of delusion.

Anyway, morning lovelies x
Morning to you too and fellow Tattlers.

Your post is perfect , there’s no need for anyone here to feel even an inkling if doubt or guilt about the JM thread.

She is incredibly manipulative, an online personality happy to dish out the bullying tactics of throwing a Twitter grenade then watching her pack descend on the unfortunate recipient then insistent she kept her hands clean ( not me Guv, nowt to do with me)

That’s just one aspect of her character , not forgetting the massive ego , selfishness and absolute belief she’s the centre of the cooking stratosphere despite the fact she’s a crap cook.

I’ve never tweeted her , why would anyone from here do that ? I’ve no intention of talking to her, I can’t stand her .

Just my opinion of course😊.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Happy Birthday @LennyBriscoe! I hope you have an absolutely rocking day full of good things XX
Thanks so much @PennyLoafer!

Happy birthday @LennyBriscoe, 🥳 hope you have a great day. I hope the Law remains in order at least for your birthday 😁 🤭 x
Thank you @Hunty! I see what you did there!! 😘

Happy birthday, @LennyBriscoe, have a good one!
Thank you so much @NozayParka ❤

Happy birthday, @LennyBriscoe - here's to a wonderful year x
Thanks @HarderFaster! I love maracas I do ❤

I like this, a lot.

Orbach's performance as Briscoe on the New York-based series was so popular that it resulted in him being declared a "Living Landmark" by the New York Landmarks Conservancy, along with fellow longtime series cast member Sam Waterston (who portrayed the prosecutor Jack McCoy on the show).[1]
I think I read somewhere too that he bought a flat in NY and stayed there after he left the programme, because he felt such a part of a community. Think he was a genuine guy 😍

Happy Birthday @LennyBriscoe may your day be full of horse spunk lasagne and made in a mug cakes!😘
I’m banking on it @Breakdance Badass and if it’s not then y’all better get your feet off my neck 😉

Thanks so much @PoorPatrol, not the first time I’ve heard that 😉😂❤

Following the others in wishing you many happy returns, @LennyBriscoe! Have a fab birthday ❤ We’ll have a belated cake in court

Yes! Thanks @MarmiteExtract, maybe we should ditch the candles though, don’t want to be to “fancy” 😉❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.