Jack Monroe #17 The shed is dead, shaved her head, on the beg for a left-hand Smeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Jack and Louisa, I feel that they may have broken up or are at least maybe taking a break rather than having actually split, they still follow each other on Instagram, probably twitter too but unlike Instagram, twitter doesn't have a search feature to check that info 🤷🏻‍♀️... However her recent posts, the skimpy oufits/bikinis/underwear body shots suggest otherwise, those posts are so out of character and unlike her usual posts, they very much scream look at me, look at what you are missing... Its very hard to tell, there could be nothing to it at all other than louisa has simply moved out to be closer to work during the pandemic 🤷🏻‍♀️ and the alleged narcissist that is Jack has over reacted to the situ....

Purely my ooinion/speculation m'lud

I will say I wish she would stop filtering her pics to within an inch of their life, but I suppose since she is most hard up, hard done to person to have ever existed ever, then she deserves to be able to filter her pics to make herself feel even just a little tiny but good about herself

Reactions: 10
I'd feel entirely differently if these threads crossed into actually contacting JM via social media for negative feedback/trolling. I wouldn't be part of, or support, that. That would be a step too far for me. But as a public figure I don't see why we can't talk about her recipes, books, stories she shares online in public forums etc. It is incredibly easy for her to ignore these threads if she wants to, she could easily stay in her twitter/insta bubble of almost entirely positive feedback. None of us are "coming for" JM.
Hmm...there are a couple of people from here who have tweeted her. And I agree, it’s a step too far. Are people from Tattle still doing it?

I think she’s an extremely dramatic person, thrives off drama and lives for the hyperbolic, and I feel I’ve been fooled by her more than once. Yet I don’t think we need to rub her face in Tattle by contacting her direct. She knows we’re here.

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200522_003823_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200520_211857_com.twitter.android.jpg

Late to the party and so many pages to catch up on! Thought these two interactions were interesting....

Firstly, assuming the original photo was taken in Jack's garden, having a mate round for a socially distanced date? Really irks me. So many people are social distancing and apparently Jack is immunocomprimesd but having a mate round. Fantastic. What a great advert to put out there to thousands of followers and yet no one, not one has piped up to call her out. Well, it's likely they've been got rid of hence the photo disappearing. Plus she has a child and a mother who she sees to drop off medication.... Further increasing the risk to her. I can't even.

Also, the second interaction just popped up on my timeline. Not saying it's necessarily to do with Jack but interesting nonetheless.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 135430View attachment 135431

Late to the party and so many pages to catch up on! Thought these two interactions were interesting....

Firstly, assuming the original photo was taken in Jack's garden, having a mate round for a socially distanced date? Really irks me. So many people are social distancing and apparently Jack is immunocomprimesd but having a mate round. Fantastic. What a great advert to put out there to thousands of followers and yet no one, not one has piped up to call her out. Well, it's likely they've been got rid of hence the photo disappearing. Plus she has a child and a mother who she sees to drop off medication.... Further increasing the risk to her. I can't even.

Also, the second interaction just popped up on my timeline. Not saying it's necessarily to do with Jack but interesting nonetheless.
A bipolar bear?!

Reactions: 1
View attachment 135430View attachment 135431

I'm gonna make a blithe assumption that Best Friend @PRVix is a Public Relations professional in which case I'd like to tell Jack: your "best friend" is clearly a frenemy, because no PR would let someone they love behave like you do online without having serious words.

That reverse rat's tail wrapped around the head is truly unsettling. Commit to a buzzcut, JM, and I will give you one respect point.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't forget though that they were #GIFTED
Still waiting for the photo of the Smeg (pink/green or blackboard) fridge ...…...………………………..
Ah yes. “Gifted” on Twitter, but “nominated to receive” on Insta (which I suspect was designed to suggest that she was nominated as part of their promotional giveaway for “key workers” - her ego knows no bounds).

Re Jack and Louisa, I feel that they may have broken up or are at least maybe taking a break rather than having actually split, they still follow each other on Instagram, probably twitter too but unlike Instagram, twitter doesn't have a search feature to check that info 🤷🏻‍♀️... However her recent posts, the skimpy oufits/bikinis/underwear body shots suggest otherwise, those posts are so out of character and unlike her usual posts, they very much scream look at me, look at what you are missing... Its very hard to tell, there could be nothing to it at all other than louisa has simply moved out to be closer to work during the pandemic 🤷🏻‍♀️ and the alleged narcissist that is Jack has over reacted to the situ....

Purely my ooinion/speculation m'lud

I will say I wish she would stop filtering her pics to within an inch of their life, but I suppose since she is most hard up, hard done to person to have ever existed ever, then she deserves to be able to filter her pics to make herself feel even just a little tiny but good about herself
Who knows. However, even if they have split up, I doubt Louisa would unfollow Jack on social media because CAN YOU IMAGINE the histrionics that this would entail.

I'm gonna make a blithe assumption that Best Friend @PRVix is a Public Relations professional in which case I'd like to tell Jack: your "best friend" is clearly a frenemy, because no PR would let someone they love behave like you do online without having serious words.

That reverse rat's tail wrapped around the head is truly unsettling. Commit to a buzzcut, JM, and I will give you one respect point.
Yeah the reverse rat tail thing is grim. To be specify, it’s a rat’s arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Good morning and a very happy Friday to all you lovely tatties.

1590128754269.png

A big thank you to whoever recommended Tiger balm for my dodgy shoulder. It came yesterday and works a charm. Also bought something called Badger sleep balm. Slept like a little snoring bear.

The Inspiration category (where Jack is nominated) is the only one without judges notes. It would be interesting to know what inspiration they think she provides. tit food for poor blind people? It’s insulting really.
I wonder who nominated her, her publisher perhaps? I fixed your sentence for you :) Agree it is insulting for an inspiration award nomination seeing her behaviour in the last few months is hardly inspiring.

I think the latter. And in addition to that, if we’re supporting each other then we’re not talking about her. No wonder she hates us...
I don't think she hates us, I think she is threatened by the fact that we are genuine people, who are capable to of listening to each other when some of us are feeling low (no therapist and 2 shrinks on speed dial for us commoners). Trading all kinds of fabulous recipes, planting tips, shoulders of support and a plethora of wonderful things. We don't need to lie, or whinge when we aren't getting attention.

I honestly tried to find some redeeming quality about JM lately, but just cannot. After that JM fiasco and her getting a co-presenting role because of her sycophant twatters raising a stink really left a bad taste in my mouth( no I didn't eat or attempt her food slop recipes).

Another thing that I found crass was her screeching to the papers that she lost 5 grand in a phone scam. While this is unpleasant (if actually true) just shows her up for being tasteless. If you have 5 grand in the bank and still begging for tips/patreon, (if this actually happened) she should have kept her mouth shut. I can only imagine how some of her more vulnerable followers felt knowing they have donated to her, yet she had 5 grand in the bank.

As for thoughts on Louisa. If they have split or broken up, sad as it may be, surprised it lasted as long as it may have. The embarrassment of her meltdown over THAT MAN getting a show (the same channel Louisa works at) would have made me scarper quickly. When things like that happen, you can only see that JM has no respect for her. If you have no respect for yourself, you will never respect anyone else.

My opinions only, don't sue me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hmm...there are a couple of people from here who have tweeted her. And I agree, it’s a step too far. Are people from Tattle still doing it?

I think she’s an extremely dramatic person, thrives off drama and lives for the hyperbolic, and I feel I’ve been fooled by her more than once. Yet I don’t think we need to rub her face in Tattle by contacting her direct. She knows we’re here.
I personally have never tweeted her, but I don't think it's inherently wrong for a tattler to tweet her. Asking a question or making a comment is no different from anyone else doing it. Tweeting abuse is not on, regardless of whether you are on tattle or not.

I personally have never tweeted her, but I don't think it's inherently wrong for a tattler to tweet her. Asking a question or making a comment is no different from anyone else doing it. Tweeting abuse is not on, regardless of whether you are on tattle or not.
Yes, if someone were harassing, being abusive or getting personal, that is quite different I feel. And I'd be surprised and disappointed to see someone from this place doing such.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The only person who has tweeted her is Saturn I think?
I was about to hold my hand up and say I tweeted her but actually I didn’t, I tweeted DKL and Jack passive aggressively replied flagging me to her followers, despite not being tagged.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The Inspiration category (where Jack is nominated) is the only one without judges notes. It would be interesting to know what inspiration they think she provides. tit food for poor people? It’s insulting really.

http://www.gfw.co.uk/2020/awards-2020-finalists-judges-comments/

But oh my such lovely books in there. I want the vinegar one 🤤
Wouldn't surprise me if she nominated herself, since I think someone mentioned you can do that in that particular category, or maybe her mammy 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
I was about to hold my hand up and say I tweeted her but actually I didn’t, I tweeted DKL and Jack passive aggressively replied flagging me to her followers, despite not being tagged.
Wait a sec, even if you did tweet her, where is the harm? If tatties have tweeter accounts, they are free to tweet whoever they please no?
No one should walk on eggshells around JM.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh lord.
Just had a thought .
Imagine if Ruby Tandoh and Jack got together.
They would have to out - sultry, moody, edgy attractive glare at eachother. Thir ego's would literally explode against one another.
It'd be HILARIOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That was bang out of order of her.

Reading your post made me remember Matt Tebbutt deadpanning “you’re good on social Jack” at some point in one of the early shows - all that was missing was a wink to camera. He had the measure of her, as I’m sure a lot of food people do. I’m sure it’s why she refers to herself as an industry outsider, blaming her ‘coarse manner’ or whatever - no it’s because they know she’s fake but no one wants to unnecessarily upset the apple cart.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait a sec, even if you did tweet her, where is the harm? If tatties have tweeter accounts, they are free to tweet whoever they please no?
No one should walk on eggshells around JM.
Exactly, Twitter is a public forum and why shouldn't tattlers tweet her if they so wish?
She doesn't need to be wrapped in cotton wool. Sorry to sound harsh but she was quick to threaten users of this site and the person who runs it with legal action over a number of jokey inoffensive posts. She used Twitter to issue these threats and this encouraged her fans to pile on to the person who runs this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.