Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
midlife? midlife?! duck all the way off from a 4 years older than you frau. also just getting over discovering this morning that the robot man's younger than me (only just tho - he posted that he's about to turn 36) 🥴

9 minutes. can deal with that, but is that attitude going to go down well with the mel donte people? 😬

and I posted something about the comeback of salt and vinegar and prawn cocktail quavers yonks ago in f+d, so kindly duck off out of my niche
Can you cook chicken in 9 minutes? Or are we salmonella bound?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen funny tweets (you know the ones- labeled as memes but they’re actually just a screenshot of a tweet on a white rectangle 🙄) about how to get the best value Tesco meal deal..... 5 YEARS AGO! Jack with her finger on the pulse as usual. Next it’ll be what other objects you can use in a trolley when you don’t have a pound coin. Riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I feel like her plan was that we would drink tonight and be too hungover to watch the insta live tomorrow.
luckily for me I have pre prepared for my hangover and I have Nutty Krust Bread (if you know you know) and vegetable broth for my hangover tomorrow so I’ll be refreshed for it.
I had expectations. I had big dreams. I'm in the office on Thursday so can't drink tomorrow. Everything is ruined. Ruined. But......the fruit show probs won't happen. Carmen jackaranda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Astounding that companies keep hiring her. Surely Del Monte has to be the last. She can barely hide her resentment for having to actually do something for nine minutes 🤣. Also the bullies are being mentioned on a near daily basis, it's almost like she's gearing up for another explosion about it. Does the criticism bother you or not Jack? It's also pretty despicable to use the old "might catch something" line, given that many people, and survivors like yourself, have 'something' through absolutely no fault of their own. My goodness, she is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I’m thoroughly disappointed the live has been postponed.
It’s hard enough to factor in time difference, but I’ve already confirmed an appointment. I’m sure she’ll make it memorable, then I’ll have two or more threads to catch up on 🙄.

Best prep some snacks 🍿 I’ve got a feeling rewatching the live (However I’m sure she’ll conveniently delete it) will be a hoot.

Reactions: 26
I’m thoroughly disappointed the live has been postponed.
It’s hard enough to factor in time difference, but I’ve already confirmed an appointment. I’m sure she’ll make it memorable, then I’ll have two or more threads to catch up on 🙄.

Best prep some snacks 🍿 I’ve got a feeling rewatching the live (However I’m sure she’ll conveniently delete it) will be a hoot.
She can’t delete it, it’s on the del Monte page, mind you if it’s on par with usual half arsed crap, they may well delete

• Haha
Reactions: 30
they are not roast potatoes and space raiders have been 20p for about 15 years *sigh*

god, it's gonna get to the point when she'll start tweeting about choppers and the clangers, isn't it?!

you grew up in the 90s! where's the choc dips and push pops discourse?!

• Haha
Reactions: 76
they are not roast potatoes and space raiders have been 20p for about 15 years *sigh*

god, it's gonna get to the point when she'll start tweeting about choppers and the clangers, isn't it?!

She will be wanting to bring back bloody secret bars if you aren’t careful. Anyway all this crisp bollocks means a delete must be immediate

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If Jack was a meal deal she would be plain ham on that horrible nutty not quite brown not quite white bread, a peeled egg in a plastic pot and a banana.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Mad that the person she was replying to with that ridiculous comment describes themselves as a 'sex positive feminist' too. Do people not actually read the tit she writes down or are they just blinded by the attention from her/her big follower count?

Reactions: 33
If Jack was a meal deal she would be plain ham on that horrible nutty not quite brown not quite white bread, a peeled egg in a plastic pot and a banana.
She’d be a pot of unidentifiable brown slop, a slice of brick cake, and cold stewed tea 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 44

I still remember the exact taste of the red push pops to this day. I think if I had one now I’d go into an actual catatonic trance, but in a good way.

Can’t believe I have to share an age with griftyknickers for a few weeks. Yick. On the plus if she keeps overdoing the fillers she’s going to look like a melted sharkfrog before she’s 40.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.