Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have Instagram, so I couldn’t watch even if I wanted to feel ALL the cringe 😬 😉 Am BUSY most of today, but will (absolutely) dip in if I can!

What the duck is that - I’m just about to have my breakfast and my stomach has threatened to rebel
That, my friend, is what a "literal food expert" eats for dinner...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Now I don't expect Jack to suddenly turn into Pollyanna - but on the eve of her birthday could she not just reflect on how lucky she is in many ways? Healthy child, two living parents, nice house, bizarrely lucrative career, good relationship with her son's dad?
It's just moan moan crisps moan crisps moan my life is so tit.
No acknowledgement at all how lucky she is to have SB.
And could she approach her work commitment later any more grudgingly if she tried? Maybe relations between her and Mel Donte have soured so she feels free to be rude. Scales must be falling from their eyes rapidly.
And btw I resemble the remark I'm a 'faceless bully'. Any fule no I'm a lovely black and white cat 🐱

(Ooh it's after 12. Happy birthday smol scampering fizzing lioness 🎉🎆🎂)
What the gaslighting, grifting charlatan is having a birthday? 🧦 as she keeps losing hers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jack's food choices when she is feeling bad really don't inspire me to buy Good Food for Bad Days. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 51

Happy birthday to the smol pixie.

I raided the Sunday School tuck cupboard and brought treats for everyone to share. Suitable for all - vegans and veganishes alike.

PS I am trying to lurk less and post a bit more and CAN’T BELIEVE I JUST SENT A GIF TO THE CABAL. I am a genuine fangirl of the whole lot of you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Will she make a birthday cake for herself? They say it can make you go blind, you know...

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’m 50 in a few months and I consider this bang on middle aged. I SHAN’T be celebrating with a supermarket sandwich, even though I have a salaried job so could afford a rock hard too cold bagel.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
After Jack sharing that 'roast potato' and gravy sandwich, I can understand why a supermarket meal deal sarnie may be considered a treat by her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
If Caroline has hands I think we can have faces

I always thought bullying was when you did horrible things to a person. We don’t go and harass her on her socials or in real life. She could forget this place existed and maybe not read it any more as she is unlikely to ever enjoy the conversation.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The rainbow butterdish is from Asda (I has one but I keep trinkets in mine)
But why not tampons?

it’s not my birthday until august but I’m tempted to try the Jack way of responding to people saying ‘happy birthday’ to me as an experiment and see how many friends I’m left with after. Hypothesis: none.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.