Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is that tit supposed to be? It looks like smol roast potatoes on bread covered in cheapo gravy. Am I hallucinating??
I’m seeing it too so let’s all find our happy place and ride this one out together.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I love this, thank you and to everyone who replied filling in my gaps 🙊
Obviously this now makes me want to grunk the whole Edinburgh chapter 🙄
I'm so cross with her. Imagine having a ten year old small boy who likes to Google your name and you have written that you plan to have miserable crappy birthday apart from the nine minutes in which you'll be fleecing del monte and disappointing your 'viewers/readers', whatever she calls them.
Just so mean. I hope she's kinder to him than the impression she gives
Obviously I'm really really drunk, but.... Edinburgh was quite the shitshow. Just...lies. Eve n about the weather. I was at the bus station on thr Saturday she was up.... it's right next to the apartments she was staying in. They are so expensive. The whole thing made me feel weird. I love love love tourists in Edinburgh....they just want to have a nice time....but mcjackie was so smug about her.....2nd home

• Heart
Reactions: 64
midlife? midlife?! duck all the way off from a 4 years older than you frau. also just getting over discovering this morning that the robot man's younger than me (only just tho - he posted that he's about to turn 36) 🥴

9 minutes. can deal with that, but is that attitude going to go down well with the mel donte people? 😬

and I posted something about the comeback of salt and vinegar and prawn cocktail quavers yonks ago in f+d, so kindly duck off out of my niche

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Is...that....BUTTER? 😲
My partner always cracks up that I don’t butter the slices of bread up to the very ends.... I’m not sure if I am NOTJACK or Not Jack.

As an off topic grumble very early when we first started living together years ago I was baking a cake and asked him to go to the shop for butter. He came back with a tub of utterly bitterly or flora type stuff and I cracked up at him. He then said apparently I needed to specify “real butter”.the joys of moving in with someone and finding out what a weirdo they are. I can see what SHE LEFT.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Obviously I'm really really drunk, but.... Edinburgh was quite the shitshow. Just...lies. Eve n about the weather. I was at the bus station on thr Saturday she was up.... it's right next to the apartments she was staying in. They are so expensive. The whole thing made me feel weird. I love love love tourists in Edinburgh....they just want to have a nice time....but mcjackie was so smug about her.....2nd home
LOL at you being drunk on a Tuesday night, I'm high on pain killers. Wish I could just walk away from this tit show, I could have watched a nice little romcom but instead I'm drawn to the cable of mendacity like a moth to a flame. A flame in fire built with hair kindling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm going to make some lemon drizzle/tinned peach loaf cake as a birthday brick for our beloved Jack.

Get that bunting out, party hats on, poppers at the ready for our bingo winner!
You don't follow the in-out principle of cake baking, do you?😱

[crosses self]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I love this, thank you and to everyone who replied filling in my gaps 🙊
Obviously this now makes me want to grunk the whole Edinburgh chapter 🙄
I'm so cross with her. Imagine having a ten year old small boy who likes to Google your name and you have written that you plan to have miserable crappy birthday apart from the nine minutes in which you'll be fleecing del monte and disappointing your 'viewers/readers', whatever she calls them.
Just so mean. I hope she's kinder to him than the impression she gives
Kind is not in her vocabulary, she is nasty thru and thru. Like a stick of rock!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Obviously I'm really really drunk, but.... Edinburgh was quite the shitshow. Just...lies. Eve n about the weather. I was at the bus station on thr Saturday she was up.... it's right next to the apartments she was staying in. They are so expensive. The whole thing made me feel weird. I love love love tourists in Edinburgh....they just want to have a nice time....but mcjackie was so smug about
LOL at you being drunk on a Tuesday night, I'm high on pain killers. Wish I could just walk away from this tit show, I could have watched a nice little romcom but instead I'm drawn to the cable of mendacity like a moth to a flame. A flame in fire built with hair kindling.
I feel like her plan was that we would drink tonight and be too hungover to watch the insta live tomorrow.
luckily for me I have pre prepared for my hangover and I have Nutty Krust Bread (if you know you know) and vegetable broth for my hangover tomorrow so I’ll be refreshed for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm going to make some lemon drizzle/tinned peach loaf cake as a birthday brick for our beloved Jack.

Get that bunting out, party hats on, poppers at the ready for our bingo winner!
When you say poppers do you mean poppers or poppers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
That sounds about right - you don’t need advanced search, just search. I wouldn’t worry too much yet as I think you need more posts to be able to create threads.
Thanks Pocahontas. I think I've got it now. Am more than happy not to do it! Just felt a tad guilty wasn't contributing.

In many ways , I feel a bit of a fraud. I realise this is, as someone pointed out, a gossip site, and really I am not so interested in that, much as I respect the quality of engagement and insightful and intelligent, investigative whatsits most people have here. And the compassionate quality of relating to each other, as so many have mentioned. I came here because I was baffled and angered by what the hell Jack was doing - like so many had been taken in and began to doubt my perceptions. I was so relieved and pleased to find that they were ok and that so many here had not only had similar experiences but that they were keeping receipts!

For myself, I would prefer it if Jack were simply discredited by, for instance, journalists, who wrote articles with files of joined dots so excellently collated by people here. I recognise with some disappointment, as another person noted- that that's not going to happen- both because , as someone pointed out when I suggested it, it would turn out to be about people on Tattle rather than Jack, and also because, well, it is a gossip site, and to some extent people 'like' talking about Jack. I'm not sure if this is the right word. As many people here have alluded to, Jack is probably- once the initial and hugely relieving validating-of-perceptions has had time to settle in, a medium for expression and communing with an exceptional grouping of individuals. Alongside, of course, ongoing investigative whatsits!

I do accept that the influence of this group will be indirect, and maybe a process of attrition from different angles, in terms of 'taking her down'.

I do hope tho', that from another source, this thoroughly self- obsessed and underhanded, mean, individual - irrespective of the veracity and validity of her life experiences- will be discredited.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.