Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it true that one of the vaccines given in the UK can cause blood clots?
I’ve not seen any presentations of it myself however that doesn’t mean there haven’t been any reported cases.
I think we have to bare in mind that the majority of people vaccinated so far in the U.K. tend to have complex health issues already or are more elderly. Also- is the condition presenting after vaccination or is timing just coincidence (would it have happened anyway?) We’ve seen the odd adverse effect presenting, but no more than the usual flu jab anomalies ❤ Ultimately though, I’m neither for or against the vaccine (I’ve had it, LTC & frontline) but I absolutely think it’s down to the individual whether they want it, especially when it’s so new. I totally understand peoples reservations and hyperawareness of any side effects they might’ve dismissed with their annual flu jab.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've taken Ambien known as Stilnoct in Ireland and they absolutely did cause memory loss and bizarre behaviour.
I had a whole text marathon with my sister and have absolutely no recollection of it at all.
It could legit be described as a 'fugue state'.
The only problem, if Jack were taking them, would be they aren't available in the UK.
I take very strong pain at night, I often have no recollection of what happened until the postman turns up with multiple parcels of duplicate items that I don't need or want 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm genuinely not trying to be a smart arse here but I don't wish Jack a happy birthday. She thrives on being miserable, spiteful and selfish and she just loves wallowing in her own self pity. Hope she has the day she deserves.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I had mine last night and I feel like I've been hit by a bus today!! I might get absolutely swazzled tonight, call in sick tomorrow and blame the jab! Sound legit to me!
We have had loads of absence following the jab! Seems to hit some people like a 🚌 - my partner had his first sick day in 5years following it but was right as rain by the next evening! I just had ouchy arm (but we had different jabs, and he’d had the virus. I’ve heard it hits those who already have antibodies quite badly!)
Can’t wait to see how Jackie milks it 🤪

Reactions: 22
Now I don't expect Jack to suddenly turn into Pollyanna - but on the eve of her birthday could she not just reflect on how lucky she is in many ways? Healthy child, two living parents, nice house, bizarrely lucrative career, good relationship with her son's dad?
It's just moan moan crisps moan crisps moan my life is so tit.
No acknowledgement at all how lucky she is to have SB.
And could she approach her work commitment later any more grudgingly if she tried? Maybe relations between her and Mel Donte have soured so she feels free to be rude. Scales must be falling from their eyes rapidly.
And btw I resemble the remark I'm a 'faceless bully'. Any fule no I'm a lovely black and white cat 🐱

(Ooh it's after 12. Happy birthday smol scampering fizzing lioness 🎉🎆🎂)
I’m sorry Jelly Bean - I’ve basically just repeated exactly what you wrote last night!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Please tell me where these are from so I can purchase them immediately

You're in luck, dear heart, they're still 50% off!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Now I don't expect Jack to suddenly turn into Pollyanna - but on the eve of her birthday could she not just reflect on how lucky she is in many ways? Healthy child, two living parents, nice house, bizarrely lucrative career, good relationship with her son's dad?
It's just moan moan crisps moan crisps moan my life is so tit.
No acknowledgement at all how lucky she is to have SB.
And could she approach her work commitment later any more grudgingly if she tried? Maybe relations between her and Mel Donte have soured so she feels free to be rude. Scales must be falling from their eyes rapidly.
And btw I resemble the remark I'm a 'faceless bully'. Any fule no I'm a lovely black and white cat 🐱

(Ooh it's after 12. Happy birthday smol scampering fizzing lioness 🎉🎆🎂)
But she RENTS a crappy BUNGALOW! What a terrible situation to be in at 33.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I do. I think you can search thread title but that’s as much as a faff. I started off doing the thread and on my last go I was up to adding clicks links like Poca! It still terrifies me.
I just do a CTRL + F for "thread title" on each page once I've sorted the thread by likes.

Reactions: 12
33 is middle aged? 😂 Fits in with her never growing up past age 15 still thinking that anyone over 30 is old!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm genuinely not trying to be a smart arse here but I don't wish Jack a happy birthday. She thrives on being miserable, spiteful and selfish and she just loves wallowing in her own self pity. Hope she has the day she deserves.
Nail Head...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Feeling a bit better this week and overjoyed the timing has coincided with Mel Donte today!

So 9 mins, bets please on how this will play out:

0-2 mins - faffing around with camera, goes off screen to retrieve ingredients, lots of clatter zero chatter.
2-4 mins - jangly voiced intro about how nervous she is, mentions birthday to cue lots of "happy birthday" messages in attempt to drown out the viggles. Looks left of camera to read a speech about she's always sold out loved Mel Donte.
4-5 mins did she mention how nervous she is? Look, she's shaved her head!
5-8mins - starts cooking chicken, realises she hasn't got a can opener, goes off screen comes back tossing a lemon. Avoids answering any questions that require any food knowledge.
9mins - jazz hands, hands on hip proud presentation of raw chicken monstrosity.
9mins 1 sec - submits six figure invoice.
You've seen her previous, unlike del Monte

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Feeling a bit better this week and overjoyed the timing has coincided with Mel Donte today!

So 9 mins, bets please on how this will play out:

0-2 mins - faffing around with camera, goes off screen to retrieve ingredients, lots of clatter zero chatter.
2-4 mins - jangly voiced intro about how nervous she is, mentions birthday to cue lots of "happy birthday" messages in attempt to drown out the viggles. Looks left of camera to read a speech about she's always sold out loved Mel Donte.
4-5 mins did she mention how nervous she is? Look, she's shaved her head!
5-8mins - starts cooking chicken, realises she hasn't got a can opener, goes off screen comes back tossing a lemon. Avoids answering any questions that require any food knowledge.
9mins - jazz hands, hands on hip proud presentation of raw chicken monstrosity.
9mins 1 sec - submits six figure invoice.
Well @Ella Bella, it's clear to see that you are indeed FAMILIAR with Jack's body of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she really shaved her head?! That’s the end of her looking like a university’s Tudor era CGI reconstruction then.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.