Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is too funny. whole site's gone irish but it's like we're getting a special treat for our irish birthday girl, so we are! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
When did the hats arrive ?

Are we all too excited about tonight’s happening to notice the hats?

@heretoreaditall2019 I have no idea what that tweet is on about 😬. Saw it this morning. Spent too long thinking about it. I imagine she doesn’t know either but is trying to be clever and rude as she always is.

Reactions: 32
OT Loving our wee green hats for St Patrick's Day, mine fits well 😂

On topic - I wonder if these resemble Jack's professional hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
ah, it's a shame jack never put a profile pic on here, she'd have her own little hat now!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 486230
What does this *mean*? I’ve never heard a pop have any of you? 😷
When you frig yourself too hard, thinking about blue ticker retweets, and end up doing yourself a mischief.

I have found the perfect cake for the occasion. Brown and sloppy. Happy bleeping birthday Jack. Stop being such a miserable cow. You have so much more than most people in the world and frankly, it's getting hard to read your threads as you sound so much like my mother-in-law.

sloppy.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
ah, it's a shame jack never put a profile pic on here, she'd have her own little hat now!
If you got to the Blogger tab then she does have her own.

Great to see we have our party hats already for tonight's viewing, just needs a little fruit decoration and it would be
👩‍🍳💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.