Jack Monroe #165 She’s in a fugue state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I feel a bit like that after being called a diseased, faceless bully addict.

Just piss off Jack, you’re not welcome here. You stop being a shameless, untruthful, self-pitying, ungrateful, grifting charlatan and we would have nothing to talk about. You choose to read here then cry about it on Twitter - carefully not mentioning the site by name in case people had a look and learned the truth about you. You are shameless.

Spend your birthday feeling sorry yourself or be grateful that many, many people don’t reach the age of 33.
I honestly cannot believe she thinks saying "chucking around pineapple tins" in a professional vid is some kind of "gotcha " to the cabal.
The best thing she could do with this site is to tell her excellent and brilliant Therapist and Psych to read through it.
And give her some feedback.
I have a feeling she may not find them so brilliant and excellent then.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Anybody else got ‘Unhappy Birthday’ by The Smiths as an ear worm this morning...? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is her food always so (adopts Kathy Burke as Waynetta Slob accent) BRAAAHN. So unappetising.
I think it's just science, I remember as a child trying to create new and exciting colours by mixing up everything on my paint palatte. The result? Brown!

Jack is the culinary equivalent of my childhood artist. Throwing the entire contents of her fridge into a pot and boiling it up without consideration to taste and texture. The result? Brown slop!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Let’s hope she’s up early, she’s got her outfit to prepare

fruit.jpg

Courtesy of our resident artist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She seems to have been on twitter until the early hours, so is sure to be on top form for the Del Monte gig later :rolleyes:

The tweets from her publisher? I can only conclude she's surrounded by enablers.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've taken Ambien known as Stilnoct in Ireland and they absolutely did cause memory loss and bizarre behaviour.
I had a whole text marathon with my sister and have absolutely no recollection of it at all.
It could legit be described as a 'fugue state'.
The only problem, if Jack were taking them, would be they aren't available in the UK.
They can be prescribed generically in England as Zolpidem but there's hardly anyone that takes them in my place any more (pharmacy frau)

Reactions: 21
Isn’t it really telling how excited she gets about crisps/chocolate bars and not actual food.

Mel Donte, you’ve been had mate 🤪 think I am even more excited for 6pm now.
Oh me too 😹😹 especially since Jack seems to have up late on Twitter and awake early on Twitter (no change from normal!) so softly and gently rested for the 9min event

eta @Scarletfever jinx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh me too 😹😹 especially since Jack seems to have up late on Twitter and awake early on Twitter (no change from normal!) so softly and gently rested for the 9min event
At least the new buzz cut means she won't have to spend any time doing her hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love Grace Dent. Her lockdown columns (she moved back up to Cumbria to care for her mother, who died recently) have been lovely. Very tender and truthful. I actually cheer when she turns up on Masterchef, pursing her lips in her Elsie Tanner get up.

And yes, she backed away from the Twitter coven and doesn’t use it that much now. There was gossip about some falling out, but my theory is that she just didn’t fit in with the smug yummy mummy types.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh happy day. I am three days from freedom and I get to laugh along with you lot later 😁 See you at 6-ish

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Not sure where this will land but just read that Elliot Page has had top surgery, wondering if Jackie will tell her tale of “I like girls babe” again.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She seems to have been on twitter until the early hours, so is sure to be on top form for the Del Monte gig later :rolleyes:

The tweets from her publisher? I can only conclude she's surrounded by enablers.
And this is why she is exhausted. She’s not bleeping over worked, schools are back. She’s addicted to SM. Step away from your technology and go for a bleeping walk Jack. Take some time out. You’ve no one else to blame for your exhaustion, so don’t blame the Canal...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jack didn't make any reference to the police bill demo she was so respectful of that she had to cancel Del Monte's live, or mention anything at all about Ash Sarkar's successful legal action against Julie Burchill for defamation.

Instead she tweeted bollocks about crisps and grumped about her birthday.

Says it all really about this so called "campaigner"

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Bullying is the use of force, coercion, hurtful teasing or threat, to abuse, aggressively dominate or intimidate.

I don't think we do any of that? I mean there is some very funny teasing of her ridiculous behaviour but my family tease me about stuff, it's not abuse. We poke fun because she #gifts us the content and we call her out on her misrepresentations, inconsistencies and frankly unlikely stories (e.g puddle scarf)

Plus the number of times we say "I hope she's having therapy/ using her three therapists on speed dial/ she looks unwell" - there is genuine concern

But the wailing and the howling on social media is embarrassing.

#Notalioness.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I love Grace Dent. Her lockdown columns (she moved back up to Cumbria to care for her mother, who died recently) have been lovely. Very tender and truthful. I actually cheer when she turns up on Masterchef, pursing her lips in her Elsie Tanner get up.

And yes, she backed away from the Twitter coven and doesn’t use it that much now. There was gossip about some falling out, but my theory is that she just didn’t fit in with the smug yummy mummy types.
I love Grace Dent too. I agree she felt she didn’t fit in with yummy mummy’s. She’s proper working class too but with an aspiring middle class mum. Her autobiography is brilliant. Had me laughing and sobbing in equal measure.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m 50 in a few months and I consider this bang on middle aged. I SHAN’T be celebrating with a supermarket sandwich, even though I have a salaried job so could afford a rock hard too cold bagel.
42 on Sunday 🙃. She can get to absolute duck calling 33 middle-aged.

She's such a fun sponge. Cheer the duck up you miserable ninny, stop moaning and count your bloody blessings! Of which there are MANY.

Plonker.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.