Jack Monroe #163 Not saying anything new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of the stuffing soup, haven't seen our MancBee on thread lately, hope you're ok and just taking a break from the chaos, Manc!
Hello all, just catching up. I have had a few days in hospital (strange experience during covid, only person in a 6 bed ward and so, so quiet) Going in at the end of the month for an operation, new hospital this time, that will be 5 on the go at once. The NHS is bloody fantastic, even with my complex conditions they have never given up.

I have still been reading here, when I felt up to it. I'm appalled by her comments about cancer and centering herself in the Sarah Everard story. I stopped myself from commenting as my blood pressure would be through the roof. Though honestly nothing she says comes as a surprise, she is oblivious to how abhorrent her comments are.......and £400 for a scarf, more money that sense, more money than taste too.

You've all kept me entertained though, I was in the best place when I laughed up that lung. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 165
Has she said she’s regretted it every single day? She says a lot of things.

Seeing as she’s still using it professionally, I’d say that’s her name myself 🤷🏻‍♀️
She did, on twitter, in response to a video about Kamala Harris discussing comments about her name. On Facebook, she also said she misses spelling her surname out to people.

Not sure why I'm getting angry faces, mine was a neutral remark. I think people are over-protective about her chosen name, because for a while, she lied that her name change was to do with being non-binary and use of her birth name was deadnaming her.

Edit, just to be clear that I'm not saying we should. I always call her Jack.

Edit II: receipts. Screenshot originally by SilverLinings:

Screenshot (63).png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
@AlphaBeta is back!! One of my favourite Cable moments is when you thought Jimmy Nail was Novak Djokovic 😂 I HOOT every time I think about it
Need to do a bit of grunkaing but I couldn’t pass over the fact that absolute Thread Royalty remembers this humble tennis player even if it is for being an absolute fecking eejit :love: Thanks Detective B!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Am watching SAS: Red List - the latest action offering from Sky Cinema and who pops up, Jack’s body double Ruby!

Mr EddieBeds can’t understand why I broke into hysterics when she appeared on screen. During one scene Ruby’s character disguised herself and cosplayed as a wheelchair user...if there were gifs we wouldn’t even need @Alansbigplate brilliant works of art for this!

This one is more disturbing
mackie.jpg

courtesy of our resident artist

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Hello all, just catching up. I have had a few days in hospital (strange experience during covid, only person in a 6 bed ward and so, so quiet) Going in at the end of the month for an operation, new hospital this time, that will be 5 on the go at once. The NHS is bloody fantastic, even with my complex conditions they have never given up.

I have still been reading here, when I felt up to it. I'm appalled by her comments about cancer and centering herself in the Sarah Everard story. I stopped myself from commenting as my blood pressure would be through the roof. Though honestly nothing she says comes as a surprise, she is oblivious to how abhorrent her comments are.......and £400 for a scarf, more money that sense, more money than taste too.

You've all kept me entertained though, I was in the best place when I laughed up that lung. 😂
Oh I've been thinking about you, @MancBee, and missing your posts. No pressure, though, keep yourself well first and foremost ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

I’d been wondering how you were. Good to hear from you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Need to do a bit of grunkaing but I couldn’t pass over the fact that absolute Thread Royalty remembers this humble tennis player even if it is for being an absolute fecking eejit :love: Thanks Detective B!
How could we forget?! You’re tagged in the Jack for Dummies 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.