Jack Monroe #163 Not saying anything new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've now had Jack x Del Monte recipes for Xmas, Valentine's Day and Mother's Day. Taking bets now on what her Easter offering will be!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
looking through her trash fire mentions, (which only became a trash fire after she tweeted about this horrendously offensive sounding article) and I have to ask, what the hell is fermented unicorn truffle????

eta not dunking on this squiggle at all. my cakes always look worse than this

View attachment 479392
That’s secret Jackolyte speak for ‘horny horse spunk’

Mrs B had her Covid jab today and is feeling poorly, to the extent that she’s chucked up what looks suspiciously like something out of one of JM’s books, so I’m off to look after her/try to tame the children. See you on the other side, Canal...though I’m not AWAY as such (though if anyone knows a tame gastroenterologist...😉)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Ah we should only call her Jack don’t you think? That’s her name now. Soz.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Am watching SAS: Red List - the latest action offering from Sky Cinema and who pops up, Jack’s body double Ruby!

Mr EddieBeds can’t understand why I broke into hysterics when she appeared on screen. During one scene Ruby’s character disguised herself and cosplayed as a wheelchair user...if there were gifs we wouldn’t even need @Alansbigplate brilliant works of art for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's a very builder man pose too. You really wouldn't think yummy food cook book looking at that cover!

To be fair, there's very little food on any of the covers.
I never thought of this before, but you're right, why on earth does she have a toolkit round her waist on the cover of a recipe book as though she's coming to fix your boiler or something 😂
Stereotypical male aesthetic innit.
I think that is around the time she came out as trans.

Reactions: 18
She said she's regretted her name change every day 🤷‍♀️
Has she said she’s regretted it every single day? She says a lot of things.

Seeing as she’s still using it professionally, I’d say that’s her name myself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.