Jack Monroe #162 She slightly undercooked her pasta and lost her slot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she's off! And she is NOT happy with the canal / cable / cabal/ cuckoo / coconut / cocophony (All the same thing, right?)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
100%. There are people here who I disagree with on some matters, but I have never felt disrespected or talked over. And on those rare occasions that someone DOES say something truly unpleasant or cross a line, things never devolve into drama.

I am really grateful to have this place, especially given the year we've all had. Long live the Cable.
Bib #thread title Long live the Cable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
hopefully, "a few days" means "forget about it entirely like everything else" 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Why does she have to be so chippy all the time? You don’t need to have that pissed off tone when making a point; others make theirs with far more dignity and a calmer tone of voice. There’s being passionate snd then there’s just sounding pissed off constantly because it’s your MO, perhaps?

She’s chippier than a carpenter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I completely appreciate how fraught the conversation on gender is on Twitter, but I really do not think Jack should be centring this on her lived experience, especially when talking about an ongoing case which is looking to have an increasingly bleak outcome.

I’m sorry if I’m not articulating my point particularly well. I felt the same about Caitlin Moran saying she has to choose between excercise or work in the winter months, when lots of women have no choice but to be out and about when it’s dark.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
What gentle nuanced point? She hasn't written any article. How can you get angry about an article you haven't written? What's going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Jack: I make my LIVING as a writer!

Also Jack: Help me. I'm POOR and I RENT and my rent has BOUNCED every month for the last eight months. Here are my Patreon and tip jar links.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Sorry Jack we aren't talking about you. All of the conversation yesterday and today was about Sarah. The girl who died.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
She’s foul, absolutely disgusting, no one wants to bleeping hear it sorry. She’s not had diddly to say about her AFAB (what does this mean btw? Sorry) non binary experiences in the last year so I don’t particularly want to hear them through the lense of a young woman’s murder.

Absolutely get to duck babe x

• Heart
Reactions: 73
why is she suddenly showing off about being NB before anyone else? what's this got to do with anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I completely appreciate how fraught the conversation on gender is on Twitter, but I really do not think Jack should be centring it on her lived experience when talking about an ongoing case which is looking to have an increasingly bleak outcome.

I’m sorry if I’m not articulating my point particularly well. I felt the same about Caitlin Moran saying she has to choose between excercise or work in the winter months, when lots of women have no choice but to be out and about when it’s dark.

Can't believe the green party are calling out banning men in public after dark. Yes, lets blame all men for a small percentage of bad ones. Major eye roll.

Why is Jack trying to make out her experiences are on par with the disgusting abuse trans-women receive? It's probably not. She's a bleeping joke, and the trans community do not need her sticking her neb in and speaking on their behalf.

Oooooooo my piss is well and truly boiled today! :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.