Jack Monroe #162 She slightly undercooked her pasta and lost her slot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm awake! MCDad is out so I got to have a wonderful nap (with Pooh) so I can stay up longer tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s here, she’s realised that she tagged the wrong Metro.

She better hurry up with this chaos. Dog needs a walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hahaha wrong newspaper. I know we all make mistakes in the heat of the moment but this is just making me laugh so hard. Pure Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
This was her weird performative lovebomb phase. Note the one on the left, 2nd row from the bottom - it features an image of Sophie, Louisa Compton's childhood dog.
I’m starting to feel like Sophie was my childhood dog she comes up that often

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I just Boolean searched that headline and there’s no results on Google. That definitely looks like it’s from the Metro homepage, as opposed to print edition.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know why I only have the option to "like" posts?
If you hold your finger on the ‘like’ button for a little longer, it should come up with the other options for you. Sadly, there’s no eye roll emoji (which has been long hoped for 🙄😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh good. Right off the hating PM bandwagon with a single bound on to the female trauma bandwagon... which she hoped off on to the trans bandwagon before hopping back on briefly when the women's march was happening.

EtA bandwagon might be the wrong word. I'm trying to say she is can't resist making everything about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I love how she tried to make Newzit sound like some intellectual app collating the top stories around the world, in her first tweet, rather than the scrabbling about in the red tops that it actually is!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Don't know if I can take her today. Yesterday's oncologist tweet, at the end of a long day like that, and with the just news coming in about the remains found in Kent, was disgusting. She's disgusting.

Disgusteng Scottish GIF - Disgusteng Scottish Disgusting - Discover & Share  GIFs

And honestly, the last thing I think *anyone* needs, today or any other day, is one of Jack's inane, florid essays about all the times men have made her feel unsafe with no doubt some SHOCKING REVELATIONS about incidents on trains and whatever. Show some bleeping respect and stop making literally EVERYTHING about you, Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
The ‘no longer identify as a woman’ bit confused me. I’m no expert here, but I thought preferred pronouns were ‘they/she’? I try really hard to get this sort of thing correct - so how should we be referring to JM? Answers on a tin of pineapple pls 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 52
But...she was a woman again in 2017? (This was part of her epic "duck it, I'm a woman" rant, and I would dearly love to find the rest of it.)

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 19.18.12.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.