Jack Monroe #163 Not saying anything new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack looks like she’s ready to go to the allotment in this pic. She should get an allotment, it’ll keep her occupied and away from Twitter
🥕 Constant supply of 🥕🌽🧅🍆 too to accompany the tinned fruit in her recipes #allotmentjack
She’s got a garden and a rabbit she neglects, she doesn’t need an allotment 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The "burning a hole in my chest" phrase has been bothering me, for oncologist-adjacent reasons. Feels like breadcrumbing. But then it quite feasibly might not be. I'm sure this is mostly me projecting, but I really do dislike the way Jack writes, I find it very unsettling. It reminds me of an abusive person I used to work with, I spent half my time thinking 'did you actually just say that? You surely can't really mean for me to do that, that's against all our workplace policies and some human rights legislation' and then getting annoyed with myself when I realised they did actually mean it and were going to use it against me when I didn't follow through on the batshit ridiculous request.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Don’t know about everyone else but I’m just sat here waiting for someone to 🔺 those white shoes.

• Haha
Screenshot_20210312-125845_Twitter.jpg

Diva magazine is primarily marketed towards lesbian, bisexual and queer women. Now, didn't 'someone' say 'something' yesterday about not identifying as a woman anymore? Will this nomination be respectfully declined? Absolutely not.
I believe everyone has the right to identify as they choose, be their authentic self, live and love without discrimination or oppression. But, compromising your truth for a shiny thing and a few column inches is a disgrace.

(Anyway, the mendacious minx is up against Jojo Siwa so I won't be holding my breath).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
View attachment 478912
Diva magazine is primarily marketed towards lesbian, bisexual and queer women. Now, didn't 'someone' say 'something' yesterday about not identifying as a woman anymore? Will this nomination be respectfully declined? Absolutely not.
I believe everyone has the right to identify as they choose, be their authentic self, live and love without discrimination or oppression. But, compromising your truth for a shiny thing and a few column inches is a disgrace.

(Anyway, the mendacious minx is up against Jojo Siwa so I won't be holding my breath).
Great point! She's whatever gets her the most praise and attention on any given day, maybe even by hour some days. I honestly don't understand how she has fans and gets nominated for these things when her bullshittery is so blatant!

Also, I'm no where near JoJo's demographic, but, I like that kid, she's happy and positive, proud of her sexuality, and she's cute as a button in her wacky styles lol.

• Heart
Great point! She's whatever gets her the most praise and attention on any given day, maybe even by hour some days. I honestly don't understand how she has fans and gets nominated for these things when her bullshittery is so blatant!

Also, I'm no where near JoJo's demographic, but, I like that kid, she's happy and positive, proud of her sexuality, and she's cute as a button in her wacky styles lol.
When she doesn’t win, she’ll probably post all about how she quietly removed herself from consideration because she’s not considering herself a woman anymore. It will be bullshit of course and she’ll secretly be raging.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
When she doesn’t win, she’ll probably post all about how she quietly removed herself from consideration because she’s not considering herself a woman anymore. It will be bullshit of course and she’ll secretly be raging.
It'll be that excuse, or she was stepping back so a trans women could win, because the trans community needs Jack and her token gestures to thrive, yo!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 478912

Isn't Diva also owned by an ex of hers? Linda Riley.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I saw that someone on Twitter posted a pic of a child's meal tagging Marcus and Jamie Oliver for help... but not Jack. Which is weird since she pretty much carries the FSM campaign all by herself innit?

Trying to think of the bandwagons jack's leapfrogged through since the FSM chaos exhausted me. I realised I've got no sense of time... Did FSM happen this year? Who knows anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Don’t know about everyone else but I’m just sat here waiting for someone to 🔺 those white shoes.
I think someone did do this, I don’t know which thread. They look like a (very grubby, eew) pair of Nike Air Max 270's possibly.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 478912

Bloody hell, Diva magazine is really having to scrape the bottom of this years barrel, it seems...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.