Jack Monroe #158 She’s so offensively self absorbed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have voted yes because as others have said she will do it to get paid. However really I mean 'Yes, but it will be sh*t'.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Cabal, our Go Henry Squig has made her Twitter public again and has Tweeted GH once more.

Am I allowed to share or have we decided to leave her in peace now?
I think it's okay to share, with all the usual squiggles etc.

Her tweets are quite pubic, in that she is tagging in a corporate social media account.

ETA PUBLIC. Her tweets are quite PUBLIC. Crikey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Here's what I imagine will happen. She'll forensically examine her ring binders and note down who voted "no", get our addressees from her hefty files, visit our towns once the book is published, loiter around our local bookshops gnashing and clawing until one day, after lockdown ends, we go shopping and casually notice the book on the shelf.

At that point she'll jump out from behind her forensic examination lookout and triumphantly howl, "look who's laughing now, haha hoot!"

Well, that's how I imagine it anyway.
That’s why I’m hiding in the crisp aisle of Waitrose for the time being. They don’t let her in there on account of her tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Wow. Just wow. I used to like her but reading the last thread has tipped me over the edge. New here but eyes wide open now.

• Heart
Reactions: 124
That’s why I’m hiding in the crisp aisle of Waitrose for the time being. They don’t let her in there on account of her tattoos.
They sell Moo milk (the brand, not her wanky name for dairy) in Waitrose. If I were you I would wait it out where the long life milk hangs out.

You are likely to be safe there.

ETA I had a look at her Alpro cuppa stuff. It comes in smaller cartons and is more expensive. She is such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think advice will be leave in freezer in perpetuity
FFCA0956-2207-4AD9-B236-BB6B1887D711.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 96
In Jack's twitter 'likes'. Made me think, I wonder if Jack ever has an 'am I the baddie' moment. It was a passing thought though because of course she doesn't, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 08.51.21.png

I am so sorry for your loss @Emlo. Hope you are looking after yourself as best you can ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I think advice will be leave in freezer in perpetuity View attachment 462695
Her reply:

Defrost it
Poach it in its own defrosting juices.
Add plenty of lemon and black pepper.
Add celery/cashews/ball bearings/mushrooms/whole peppercorns.
Add yakitori seasoning.
Freeze it.
Defrost it.
Poach it in its own defrosting juices.
Bung it in a curry.

Oh! It is a WHOLE plaice? Debone and fillet it. How?

No bleeping idea. I am a 90% vegan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
She has got away with it again, hasn't she?
Sort of... but every day more people see the light. There are people on Tattle posting round the clock about her. I think she would make a good case study for a future history book about what it was like in these dark times. People will study our posts living on Mars, probably.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Does anyone else cringe a bit whenever people pop up on Jack's Twitter with their diagnoses in their handles? That may be one of her worst fleeting "campaigns".

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.