Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emlo

Thank you so much everyone. I never expected such a response. I hope I managed to like every reply. You are such lovely people. Mum would have loved to know she got a title, she always thought they were so witty. I can almost forgive Jack all her nonsense just because it brought us together. As soon as it’s safe to do so make sure you give your loved ones just the biggest hug xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 215

MancBee

VIP Member
That comment about the Daily Mail being apoplectic because she has a garden and doesn't live in a council high rise has just done me. Who the hell do they think we people that live in council high rises are? Some sort of an underclass?

Why should Jack not live in a high rise block of flats? Not good enough for Jack, it's not for her sort. Well they can sod off looking down their noses at us, we truly are as good as them.

There is nothing wrong with living in a high rise block of flats, there is nothing wrong with living in a social housing, whether that be council or Housing Association. It is provided for exactly the sort of person Jack is, someone who can't afford to buy their own property.

By the way, many council and housing association properties have gardens, many of them fairly large gardens. But it is obvious that Jack does not consider social housing good enough for her and her child, she has never, ever, pursued that option ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 122

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Title in honour of @Emlo ’s mum Rachel, as suggested by @HotesTilaire 🎉

Recap of last thread

1. So when she said she had fraudulently opened the Go Henry account? That was a JOKE y’all.
  2. She got salty with Go Henry, but no matter, all deleted.
  3. Another hashtag. Fly my pretties, flap.
  4. She had some things to say about the misuse of ‘shekels’.
  5. Did she sleep rough, or did she come close to sleeping rough. You decide!
  6. She won’t discuss ‘the bank’ any further, but heed her ‘cautionary tale.’ 🙄
  7. [*]
    Please use the words ‘thread title’ when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.
    [*]

• Heart
Reactions: 119

Blurp

VIP Member
I didn't get much good sleep last night despite taking a diazepam. I waited around until 1030 when I telephoned and asked why I hadn't had a call about my assessment.

The DWP had only passed on my mobile number and not my landline number. Unfortunately I can only get mobile signal at home if I stand in the middleof the road and wave the phone around due to the couple of hills behind us.

It's gone down as a missed appointment and I'm to phone the DWP but not until Friday. I then have to wait for a new assessment date. Given that it took from November to get this one... 🤨.

And I need to get BT out as the line is so atrocious at the moment I could hardly hear the guy at the other end. I'll need to stand in the field over the road to make a couple of calls I need to do today - on my mobile.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 112

Malkiavelli

Chatty Member
View attachment 462577

Well, we had moved on but I'm so happy that you managed to tell everyone that you were right. (y) I have a vague memory of a financial service stating that certain actions were definitely wrong, and a 9 year old boy who wasn’t a 9 year old boy but, whatever...just japes eh? ;) Must be great to have so much free time to document the minutiae of your life on Twitter. I hope your day is just as pleasant as you are. 👋
Tweet translation:

For those who caught the banking thing yesterday, my sons account has been fully reinstated after I grovelled, begged and admitted that I messed up. Perhaps a cautionary tale about taking the word of a persistently obsessive liar at face value. Please don't ask me any further questions, as I don't wish to confess publicly what I confessed to the bank and would much prefer to give the impression that 'I had the last laugh'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
D190DA1C-B048-4B7F-82B9-BC9AE08B9838.jpeg

Well, we had moved on but I'm so happy that you managed to tell everyone that you were right. (y) I have a vague memory of a financial service stating that certain actions were definitely wrong, and a 9 year old boy who wasn’t a 9 year old boy but, whatever...just japes eh? ;) Must be great to have so much free time to document the minutiae of your life on Twitter. I hope your day is just as pleasant as you are. 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 109

MancBee

VIP Member
Hope you're not waiting too long x
Been in already! Whoopie do, another emergency operation needed. At least I know that they are doing everything possible for me. When the NHS is good, it's amazing.

I mustn't complain, life can be hard sometimes, but others are going through much, much worse. Just ask Jack, nobody's life is as difficult as hers 🙃.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

I’MBUSY!

Chatty Member
1614715436053.png

aggressively marketed at children...because they're children's books?

1614715592474.png

yo.

And it's 8 months of bounced rent now?

Also interested to hear that it's simply NOT POSSIBLE to be a bully if you're a working class single mum.

1614715973879.png

You can't say that for sure, but you'll put it out there anyway. You're a delight, Jack.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 106

Silver Linings

VIP Member
53796E8A-D6C3-4F14-A512-9ECE476A3365.jpeg
1E725674-333E-4BC1-A327-CCF99D7493A1.jpeg

Well I did not have her going after Walliams again after making such a fool of herself last time on my bingo card, but here we are.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

Harrybosch

VIP Member
I know I keep going on about it, but I've forensically updated and rearranged the wiki (pink button at the top of this page), with headings and sections and stuff. It should be much easier now to add to it. Please, please do add to it, particularly hyperlinks to receipts we have.
Remember, I am a teacher, washing machine operator, onion chopper, business woman, forensic cop, toast button pusher and mum at the moment. I can't do this all by myself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

Emmapism

VIP Member
Hello, popping my head in. A much better day today because we've been left alone to just make the bloody programme. Heaven is a silent inbox and phone.

I've been thinking about this thread and how Jack is the central topic that has brought us all together.....but most of the time the conversation moves on from her. We talk about illness, family troubles, work, funny memes, sheep, mental health......I genuinely in my heart do not think of any of you as obsessive or harassers. It's like, Jack is the touchstone of the thread but I actually don't care to know much about her, beyond the obvious lies I see.

I don't care about her, or most things she does, period. But I can't stand bullshitters in all walks of life. So I guess I'm obsessively anti bullshit. And now I've found some like minded people to chat shit with whilst the world burns. That's the extent of it for most of us I imagine!

• Heart
Reactions: 95

MancBee

VIP Member
Not derailing the thread, but a friend of mine was in an 18 year relationship with his partner but when his partner became terminally ill the partner's sister (as his closest living relative) was the person legally allowed to make final decisions. It was dreadful as the ill man wasn't close to his sister.
Yes, when my first partner died it was before Civil Partnerships, we had been together 22 years. Thankfully his family allowed me to make all the decisions regarding his end of life, funeral and property. I had always been treated as part of their family, and even now 20 odd years later, I still see them. I know how luck I was, as many of my friends experiences was so different.

As I said, a Civil Partnership is not out of the question, i just don't want all the razzamatazz.

Jack, on the other hand, just seems desperate to be married. After 3 engagements I think I would be more cautious about another, and I definitely wouldn't be crowing about it on SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 93