Jack Monroe #158 She’s so offensively self absorbed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’m not going to discuss this further’
Of course not, but it’s ok cos we still will.

hope we all have a good a day as we can.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I also voted yes as she is contractually obliged to deliver this "book".

Pretty sure she would be in breach of her contract and have to hand back the first part of the advance as well if she doesn't finish it.

She will be due the rest of the advance on completion as well so she won't want to give that 💰 up.

Reactions: 40
obviously, it's funnier to vote no, which i did, even though she will finish it eventually

but let's not forget the true purpose of the poll - how many people are here! and over 160 responses between (for most of us) 0100 - 0800 is insane!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Yes, because she will read here and be determined to prove the poll wrong! She ALWAYS has the last laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I also voted yes as she is contractually obliged to deliver this "book".

Pretty sure she would be in breach of her contract and have to hand back her advance as well if she doesn't finish it.

She will be due the rest of the advance on completion as well so she won't want to give that 💰 up.
I voted no.

If she provides the granola I will change my vote.

Can you tell I tend to hold grudges?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
@Emlo I’m so sorry for your loss. ❤ Looks like your mum had the measure of Jack!

I voted yes; I think it will get finished but that’s no indicator of quality.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She has got away with it again, hasn't she?
Yes. It's best to be here for the laughs. She's not relevant enough to be ever taken down. I comfort myself with the knowledge that she MOSTLY rips off squiggles with more cash than sense, though it's heartbreaking when genuinely poor people get caught up in her lies, or stuff like the kitten happens.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Cabal, our Go Henry Squig has made her Twitter public again and has Tweeted GH once more.

Am I allowed to share or have we decided to leave her in peace now?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I still don't believe the book will ever see the light of day.

I think her publisher has given up. They've bigger fish to fry (like Jack's endless silicon bags of free frozen fish.)

Happy to be proven wrong tho as it'd be hilarious to read a couple of hundred pages of Jack's retort to tattle interspersed with random slop concoctions.

Her tweet about the bank admitting wrong-doing and everyone clapping has a pitiful amount of likes for someone with her follower count. That gives me hope that people are sick of her constant drama and bs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Sadly, yes.

Welcome to our world, Cack, one of constant frustration and disbelief!

On the flip side, it will definitely have brought more people to Tattle.
Good morning and thank you, I think!

I do hope so, she should be thankful that she is not as well known as she thinks she is/would like to be, if she was she would have been exposed in the msm by now.

At least Tattle has the receipts should anyone do so. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I reckon she will turn the manuscript in, but it will have a distinct whiff of 'will this do' written all over it.

Lets face it, she was a one horse pony to start with and it was a pretty limited pony at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Yes. It's best to be here for the laughs. She's not relevant enough to be ever taken down. I comfort myself with the knowledge that she MOSTLY rips off squiggles with more cash than sense, though it's heartbreaking when genuinely poor people get caught up in her lies, or stuff like the kitten happens.
Indeed, have just posted similar as regards to her not being well known enough!
Hideous grifting goblin that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yes, because she will read here and be determined to prove the poll wrong! She ALWAYS has the last laugh!
Here's what I imagine will happen. She'll forensically examine her ring binders and note down who voted "no", get our addressees from her hefty files, visit our towns once the book is published, loiter around our local bookshops gnashing and clawing until one day, after lockdown ends, we go shopping and casually notice the book on the shelf.

At that point she'll jump out from behind her forensic examination lookout and triumphantly howl, "look who's laughing now, haha hoot!"

Well, that's how I imagine it anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.