Jack Monroe #158 She’s so offensively self absorbed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much everyone. I never expected such a response. I hope I managed to like every reply. You are such lovely people. Mum would have loved to know she got a title, she always thought they were so witty. I can almost forgive Jack all her nonsense just because it brought us together. As soon as it’s safe to do so make sure you give your loved ones just the biggest hug xx
So sorry about your mother she sounds wonderful and what a lovely relationship you had with her

sending you much love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 42
@Emlo I remember laughing at your mum's take on her at the time. Brilliant thread title. Sending you lots of love. ❤

I wonder if the Go Henry debacle will be mentioned again? Monroe probably thinks she can get away with anything now if bragging about fraud has no real consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s loathsome 😡, her Twitter statement which no one can respond to so of course she won’t discuss it further.

She’s the grift who keeps on grifting, she’ll trip herself up over something else before the end of March because she’s a pillock.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Good morning Fam,

@Emlo I’m so sorry to hear about your wonderful mum. All the love and hugs to you and your family.

And @Blurp good luck today. The entire force of the canal is rooting for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 60
It is never a good time to lose loved ones but I think it’s particular awful during this pandemic. Hugs are forbidden, hospital visiting is hard to arrange and if allowed, visitors have to wear horrid plastic PPE. Anyone going through this - keep strong xxx

That’s why this thread title is so apt. Jack is so obsessed with herself! Her trivial witterings which she believes are SO important are just fluff and nonsense at the moment when so many are experiencing real hardship.

She lives her life on Twitter. Tweeting the minutiae of everything she does to 336700 follower accounts. Why is she surprised that some take exception to her remarks and flag them up with companies who employ her (or, companies she is a customer of eg those that provide children’s bank accounts for children to use? Kudos to whistleblower squiggle and hope her flying monkeys aren’t harassing them now).

Don’t think anyone here could be arsed to harass Jack but ANY of her followers could. Tattlers discuss stuff she puts in the public domain. If it was me, I wouldn’t give anyone the ammo to use against me. But she can’t help herself - she does a chaos, everything blows up and she has the last word. Always the victim though. Never does ANYTHING wrong. Poor smol deluded pixie.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
She’s loathsome 😡, her Twitter statement which no one can respond to so of course she won’t discuss it further.

She’s the grift who keeps on grifting, she’ll trip herself up over something else before the end of March because she’s a pillock.
Agreed. She’s absolutely vile. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

And she’s getting more hateful with every day if that’s possible. She’ll never be happy, no matter how much she has, it will never be enough.

A nasty, bitter and totally empty person.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’ve picked no for the poll but also think as money is involved she will finish it eventually

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Perhaps it's time to adopt the concept be better not bitter petal.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Dear lovely Fraus. It's a lovely day to remember that Nadjia has not only got a really fab clothes campaign with Next going on right now, but also doing lots of media about food waste week. That sound you hear is gnashing, clawing and wailing from a certain bungalow in Southend. Great innit 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
So Patreon shed her followers between 10 and 20 past midnight today. She was down from 349 to 337, so -12 or -3.4%. She’s gained one since though. Pretty good retention IMO, sadly.

@Emlo sending lots of love and hugs ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Tuesday. That bit close to Wednesday and therefore Friday. Deep breath!

Marking my place and will see you all later 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Dear Fraus. It's a lovely day to remember that Nadjia has not only got a really fab clothes campaign with Next going on right now, but also doing lots of media about food waste week. That sound you hear is gnashing, clawing and wailing from a certain bungalow in Southend. Great innit 😄
Oooh I did not know that! She dressed wonderfully, I was having a go at myself for only wearing dark colours abs then I remembered it’s the apocalypse and I’m usually covered in milk or baby pee.
If Jack had to do a clothing line with a shop, who would it be? RS McColl?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oooh I did not know that! She dressed wonderfully, I was having a go at myself for only wearing dark colours abs then I remembered it’s the apocalypse and I’m usually covered in milk or baby pee.
If Jack had to do a clothing line with a shop, who would it be? RS McColl?
Burberry or Viv (RIP - but not dead).

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Also and before she starts saying that's picking on her or whatever it's not it's just a suggestion to perhaps be kinder. Yes you get tit to deal with but a a person in the public sector you need to deal with it professionally not, shout and swear etc. If you do that you've already lost conversation. Calm, concise and to the point.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.