Jack Monroe #158 She’s so offensively self absorbed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh I did not know that! She dressed wonderfully, I was having a go at myself for only wearing dark colours abs then I remembered it’s the apocalypse and I’m usually covered in milk or baby pee.
If Jack had to do a clothing line with a shop, who would it be? RS McColl?
Man @C&A

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I reckon she will turn the manuscript in, but it will have a distinct whiff of 'will this do' written all over it.

Lets face it, she was a one horse pony to start with and it was a pretty limited pony at that.
She just never bothered to grow her skills or adapt, thinking she was such a top princess that she didn't need to.

Reactions: 30
Interesting, she has obviously seen through Jack for a while, however I bet this is why Jack is calling her a harasser!

20210302_090429.jpg

20210302_091033.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
That’s why I’m hiding in the crisp aisle of Waitrose for the time being. They don’t let her in there on account of her tattoos.
The Antipodean branch of the cabal is safe for now - she can't get into the country

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She has got away with it again, hasn't she?
She says she has, but her word is worth less than mushroom dust. having worked for various banks and the FCA 🔺they don’t move that quick, if they were investigating and there was any doubt they would suspend. But if they have investigated and found fraud they would close.

I call 🤥🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 58
For someone who prides herself on being edgy and 'doing a chaos' on the regs, her response to being caught out in her lies is boringly formulaic:

1. Elaborate so much/ delete/ change the story so that no sensible person could follow (luckily the cabal keeps receipts)
2. State 'it was all an in joke' and complain about harrrassment/trolls (at this stage the squigs usually step in offering sympathy and money)
3. Invent a reason such as confidentiality/ ongoing investigation which means she can't discuss any further
4. Delete all tweets and pretend it never happened.

Totally agree with @Billybellend that the final bank tweet is basically a version of 'needless to say, I had the last laugh'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Her reply:

Defrost it
Poach it in its own defrosting juices.
Add plenty of lemon and black pepper.
Add celery/cashews/ball bearings/mushrooms/whole peppercorns.
Add yakitori seasoning.
Freeze it.
Defrost it.
Poach it in it defrosting juices.
Bung it in a curry.

Oh! It is a WHOLE plaice? Debone and fillet it. How?

No bleeping idea. I am a 90% vegan.
I am crying, my tummy actually hurts!
Which to be fair is the standard reaction to anything to do with Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She has got away with it again, hasn't she?
She thinks she has, but that played out very publicly and many people will have seen her story change as it evolved. I hope the squiggle that reported her quote tweets with a response.

I believe that the "I've got a Go Henry card" and "I had to pretend to be 9 years old" are lies. I would love one of the podcast interviewers to ask her a direct question.

"Did you lie by saying you were 9 years old to get a Go Henry Card?".

If her answer was ,"No, of course not" a follow up question of "why did you say that on "Potatoes" Instagram and Twitter?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
She thinks she has, but that played out very publicly and many people will have seen her story change as it evolved. I hope the squiggle that reported her quote tweets with a response.

I believe that the "I've got a Go Henry card" and "I had to pretend to be 9 years old" are lies. I would love one of the podcast interviewers to ask her a direct question.

"Did you lie by saying you were 9 years old to get a Go Henry Card?".

If her answer was ,"No, of course not" a follow up question of "why did you say that on "Potatoes" Instagram and Twitter?"
Some people dream of going on holiday when the pandemic ends.

Others dream of having a meal or drink out.

Your podcast scenario is what I dream of.

(and seeing my parents, obviously, who seem to have regressed to doing Lego 🙃)

(and learning how to use commas correctly)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Now I love my cat an obscene amount. I also post a lot of pictures of him. Never would publish his bumhole though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Sort of... but every day more people see the light. There are people on Tattle posting round the clock about her. I think she would make a good case study for a future history book about what it was like in these dark times. People will study our posts living on Mars, probably.
This time will be known as "The Age of The Narcissist" and Jack will be forensically examined and found to have been the Queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.