Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So first up, she says her son "for so long had absolutely duck ALL". We know that the poverty is a lie, but also, she was literally just gloating about having a bestselling book in 2014, and being financially secure enough to buy a designer handbag to celebrate it. She has been a writer and minor celebrity for the majority of her son's life!

Secondly...the funny thing is that we know her GoHenry tit is a lie because we've seen the literal receipts (the Visa/Mastercard thing). So she wasn't actually using the card to do her slop shop, but she was pretending to! The account has been frozen because she lied that she was committing fraud so she could fake poverty, which is utterly bleeping mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Party
In the meantime for a little light relief, NotJack has managed to create Schrodinger's rosti - a potato rosti that appears burned around the edges and undercooked in the middle. In the same post, an animal rights apparel firm has suggested they'd be a good business ambassador.
Imagine if NotJack went into partnership with that company .I am not Jack, ok!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I see that now! Please, let's just pretend my post never happened 😩 🙏
She seems to change it with each post though. Mentions can reply, people she follows can reply or anyone can reply. Can't keep up with it.

And if anyone can quote tweet, what's the point in stopping replies anyway?

Reactions: 41
I’ll be there for court, in my dress uniform, including trousers. I’ll have to do 2 weeks hotel quarantine, I hope there’s a full moon while I’m lingering in the Travel Tavern.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Want these threads to end, Jack?

1. Stop claiming poverty

2. Don't air every detail of your personal life

3. Don't insert yourself into every conversation, especially when taking the mic away from people closer to situations (i.e. people actually in poverty).

4. Don't instigate pile ons

5. Don't post weird slop (I know this one may be tricky)

6. Stop jumping off and on bandwagons (see, Linda McCartney and veganism)

All of the above is pure oxygen to these threads. You clearly still check them all the time as you change bios, delete sock puppets, as soon as they've been discussed here. If you stop 1-6, I can guarantee these threads will slowly die.

Focus on blogging recipes, driving traffic to your website... remember what got you that audience to begin with. Take that and run with it. But this time no pleading poverty...

Oh and don't fraudulently use bank accounts x

• Heart
Reactions: 79
YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE USING IT FOR YOUR SHOPPING.

I think it was a lie and she didn’t actually use it but she’s been caught out with it. That squiggle has called her out and then makes out it was someone accessing her account? They wouldn’t close the account, they would cancel your card and raise an investigation.

YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE USING IT FOR YOUR SHOPPING.

I think it was a lie and she didn’t actually use it but she’s been caught out with it. That squiggle has called her out and then makes out it was someone accessing her account? They wouldn’t close the account, they would cancel your card and raise an investigation.
And can you access an account these days with such poor information. Address and DOB? I don’t think so (my bank prefers me to ring from my mobile now as another level of security even).

Reactions: 51
If somebody really tried to impersonate her to have her accounts closed, that's a pretty crappy thing to do. Whoever did that (if someone did that) needs to get a hobby (like glove spotting, for example, though the sason is nearly over)

Still doesn't change she's dumb for openly posting about misusing the GoHenry account (she wil never admit this of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I'm so confused, why would the bank go after some reporting fraud? Surely if it was a mistake then it would be overlooked.

Why would you impersonate yourself to say you "had committed" fraud. Please make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.