Jack Monroe #151 A morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My best friend works in professional support services in higher education (šŸ”ŗļø). She line managed someone like Jack who's Dad was the Dean of their university department. They had to go to a tribubal to get rid of her and it was a bleeping nightmare. She was incompetent and entitled and rude... sound familiar? I bet they bit her hand off when she resigned šŸ˜‚

I've no doubt childcare even with that support network wasn't a breeze, but it isn't for any single parent or guardian. So entitled!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Jack, stop tweeting and get back to your CSI Southend grudge book board.

There's a deadline. Tick tock, slip slop!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Excellent work Silver.
1. So this is just a stretched out version of 'Potatoes'. Oh Good-ee.
2. No matter how you twist it YOU RESIGNED.
3. That first page is just a day in the life of a parent. Give yourself a bleeping round of applause.
4. Thought you said that when you resigned from your hospital bed it was after being admitted following a suicide attempt? Now it's because you've got imaginary heart condition?
5. Don't actually believe any of it actually.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I wonder why the story is changing so much recently? What's brought all this about.

At the end of the day, she chose to have a child as a single parent. Did she really think it was going to be easy? I've got absolutely no sympathy for her whatsoever. She chose her life.

Reactions: 53
I appreciate that all sorts of things can lead up to the termination of ones employment, and not everything *may* have been necessarily her fault as such, but the way she writes is so telling.
Everything seems to ā€œjust happenā€ to her, she appears to take absolutely no personal responsibility for anything.
Things happen in most of our lives that are unlucky, difficult to fix or just downright unfair, but there seems to be this constant pattern of chaos with her and some of it seems to be either orchestrated or at the very least caused by her inability to deal with anything like an adult.
If she really was in an A&E bed because her mental health was that bad, I do feel for her but ultimately the fire service were her employer and while they have a duty of care to their employees to an extent, they still require shifts to be filled and tasks to be done. If someone quit their position, wether it was due to a bout of irrational thinking due to declining MH or otherwise, itā€™s not actually their duty to reinstate said employee because they changed their mind. They did nothing wrong imho.
She sounds like a total nightmare, full of excuses and sheā€™s gone unchecked for such a long time she really doesnā€™t seem to have any personal accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
"An egg, tomato and salad cream sandwich" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why does she write this way? And why does she not mention the bread?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 48
bleeping hell just when I thought this stupid cow couldnā€™t annoy me anymore.

Nobody really gives a duck about the bollocks you are tweeting. Instead of tweeting to get pats on the head why donā€™t you try doing something revolutionary like actually focusing on the task you were meant to do (how long ago?) and have a sense of achievement that you have actually completed something you were meant to?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My best friend works in professional support services in higher education (šŸ”ŗļø). She line managed someone like Jack who's Dad was the Dean of their university department. They had to go to a tribubal to get rid of her and it was a bleeping nightmare. She was incompetent and entitled and rude... sound familiar? I bet they bit her hand off when she resigned šŸ˜‚

I've no doubt childcare even with that support network wasn't a breeze, but it isn't for any single parent or guardian. So entitled!!!
Yep. So many, including me and my own mini pirate, have had similar things happen. tit, innit? Whereā€™s my book deal? Mind you if the Telegraph wanted to interview me iā€™d tell them where to shove it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
How dare people comment on her story, without knowing her or asking her about it.. LOL. You've sold your story and all its versions for years luv. No one asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
This new telling of the resignation story doesn't do her any favours
It's like The Snyder Cut. So.many different version, you may as well not bother because you know the "Definitive" version is due in a few years... In Jacks case, that'll be the Biography. Now with 80% more batshittery.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I had no idea Jack was allergic to tomatoes. Why is she rinsing off hoops then? Seems dangerous if one of the ingredients could kill you.

How odd that we were talking about a tribunal the other day, and now all this has come up. I doubt very much she'd bother going to one, as too much would come out, but I suppose if she makes the right noises she can pretend she's in the right.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes, she said that she got calls from the nursery saying that no one collected him, that she was 30 miles away...
Pst - none of the above happened šŸ¤„
but sure y only authorised people could pick him up, and the nursery would have their contact details and would call them first? Who is she throwing under the bus for failing to collect her child and not answering their phone?

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.