Jack Monroe #150 Haven’t you got peas to discuss?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we know she’s gone back to previous bio? She back to food bank mum. Soz if already posted.

Reactions: 24
The sophie bit was after louisa's treasured family dog that had died

Sorry, seen this has already been posted

Reactions: 23
Mostly plant based makes her sound like a triffid - I personally am mostly water based. Science.

Reactions: 74
"Bylines in surprising places" - she's really pleased with that one, isn't she?

We're all very surprised (but not, because cynicism) at the outlets that continue to publish her regurgitated self promoting 90% vegan tripe.

Reactions: 52
That reminds me, I have thick glass jars, wicks and wax, what can I make please???

Reactions: 53
Did we know she’s gone back to previous bio? She back to food bank mum. Soz if already posted.View attachment 438930
I'm rewriting it for her, it's a bit long, sorry, send doggos:

Former grapefruit squash drinker, now never touch the stuff, never have, never will, just use the bottles #gifted for my #JackShacks bubble bath #recipecomingsoon #linkinbio | bylines everywhere and anywhere that will have me I WILL PRAISE THAT MAN FOR COINS | CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY | all legitimate criticism of me is ableist bullying | Lady Di jumper enthusiast | #notlikeotherpoors #middleclasspovofantasist

Reactions: 72
Yes. Particularly because I’d imagine that it’s unionised, so if there was even a whiff of bad behaviour from the fire service, the Union would be right on it in support of the employee.

But, in contradiction of literally everything we know about Jack, on this one occasion she didn’t want to make a fuss...?

Reactions: 40
All these pictures of Dash. Yes, Jack you have proved to us that he’s alive.
Now, have a look at his nails. Does he need clipping ? Probably will as he is caged.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.