Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously this can‘t be as good as Jack’s impending masterpiece... but until then, for onion songs, Marvin Gaye’s completed it mate!
Seriously though, I hope you feel less gloomy soon ❤

Ahhh, thankspaceyou❤ I do love a bit of Marvin...
...absolutely detest Jack though
20210127_221711.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just as I was going to bed as well. What a mess, half of that crap shouldn't be there in the first place. She would have more space If she didn't have so many cloths, rags, bottles of Zoflora, unnecessary bowls, camping gaz bottles, cat biscuit barrel, copper light fitting, ridiculous amounts of foliage and assorted bottles of crap like kombucha fermentation bottles, and assorted ephemera. The kitchen is just swamped with an excessive amount of stuff. It is setting my teeth on edge. She really does have a problem with knowing how much of any one thing you need to keep.

She has even got a Christmas decoration hanging from a wall cupboard door handle!!!!!!

Off to try and get some sleep, though I will probably wake up in a cold sweat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
It's definitely a video for Linda M... did anyone else read no. 9 as poo greens? 🥴View attachment 406225View attachment 406227

Gourmet catfood for Coopsie? Hope SB is still whooping about his eyelid sausages... *tip jar rattle*
OMG, if Linda (RIP) is going to post a video of her rustling up slop I'm wincing at the comments already. The viggles are savage enough when they're just responding to a still image - imagine how they'll react to her awkwardly prodding at a pan of orzo for ten minutes.

Also, what the duck is with all the twee "Please feed me X" post-its!? Does she have conversations with the recycling boxes now?

IMG_20210127_220453.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Turning up in a shirt so wrinkled that one of the TV crew has to go iron it for you actually is quite embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Sorry but what the duck is this twee bollocks?

FCE10118-979B-4758-B40A-05A14C2C3599.jpeg

Who are these inanimate plastic receptacles talking to?!

Someone should get the vegan squigs onto the monetised partnership with Del Monte with the exploitation of workers and landgrabs in developing countries.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

View attachment 406262

Someone should get the vegan squigs onto the monetised partnership with Del Monte with the exploitation of workers and landgrabs in developing countries.
Guaranteed that as soon as a squiggle mentions the post-its, JM will claim they've always done it.

Post-its on brand new unused recycling pots? Completed it mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

View attachment 406262

These bins are the most insane thing I've ever seen. And I've seen the sideboard photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

View attachment 406262

What's happening here? Doesn't all the domestic packaging recycling go in one bin? Why does she need 3 bins for paper, cardboard etc?

Reactions: 46
Just as I was going to bed as well. What a mess, half of that crap shouldn't be there in the first place. She would have more space If she didn't have so many cloths, rags, bottles of Zoflora, unnecessary bowls, camping gaz bottles, cat biscuit barrel, copper light fitting, ridiculous amounts of foliage and assorted bottles of crap like kombucha fermentation bottles, and assorted ephemera. The kitchen is just swamped with an excessive amount of stuff. It is setting my teeth on edge. She really does have a problem with knowing how much of any one thing you need to keep.

She has even got a Christmas decoration hanging from a wall cupboard door handle!!!!!!

Off to try and get some sleep, though I will probably wake up in a cold sweat.
I was about to ask was that a load of zoflora? Something which is notoriously bad for the environment, for someone who a couple of days ago was a natural product guru she is really bizarre.

In all of this tit It is quite scary for how well she is managing to manipulate people into hanging onto every word she says despite her throwing lies in everyone’s faces...

• Heart
Reactions: 45
@FunnyFuneral perhaps you will be interested in this poor bluebird I found deceased today. A particularly sad case as it migrated all the way across the Atlantic ocean only to end up lonely and forgotten by the side of the road :cry: Do Channel 4 still do Dispatches? We should get in contact with them, someone has to investigate this spate of bird deaths.

20210127_113414.jpg

@HotesTilaire the bot from Mel Donte he say 'hands off our sitrus, it's not for the richrus'.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
I was just about to post this, how is this a paid for collaboration? A few tins, no recipe ideas just a bit of tell me what you want.

Here's some you can have for free jack.

Open the tin of prunes, tip into a bowl and eat, strain if required.

Repeat with the other tins of fruit. Top tip, they're nice as a pudding after your main course of polyfiller orzo and grout meatballs

I eat prunes at breakfast time, but top tip, start with a couple and work up to more otherwise you may find you will be trotting to the bogatry.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What in the ever loving hell is she DOING? Sticky notes on recycling containers... why? It’s mess upon mess upon mess.
She is the only one allowed into the kitchen, there's only her and her son in the house, so why? She can surely remember what goes in which bin. If she was living in a house share, possibly acceptable to label, but not with childish "feed me" slogans.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.