Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s so lacking in conversation she just lists everything, this is what my Nan does when she’s bored in a pandemic and can’t go about her usual business of lunches and visits and day trips.

Anyway, I’m delighted that she’s posting things with comments open. On you go, viggles

• Haha
Reactions: 40
~catching up, of course~
#mrstweeton • apologies, I can't remember which frau came up with that, but I've been over to Twitter a couple of times since seeing it and each time resisted inserting it somewhere... The power of the canal is strong. 🪐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Does anyone else remember this vine? That is what I hear every time someone says she looks nice and she responds with a list of things she's done in order to look nice, including make-up, unusual sunbeams and a magical curtain of youth.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh that final tweet... duck.. off...
If someone was to have asked me 10 or 15 years ago what someone with severe ADHD was like I probably would have rolled off a lot of stereotypes like what jack makes it out to be as an excuse for bad behaviour.

then in real life my young nephew was diagnosed and his struggles are nothing like this and he certainly doesn’t excuse poor behaviour due to this. Yes, it can cause his feelings and reactions in certain situations but when he is behaving poorly he gets called out for it. It isn’t a get out of jail free card that jack thinks it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Why is she separating paper from cardboard anyway? Is that a thing in the UK
Why the duck is she pissing in milk bottles etc?
That'll be the ultra frugal pan drippings filtered through kitchen towel.:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So the "no spend year" she was banging on about on New Year's Day has now been downgraded to a NEARLY no spend year. Wonder how many exceptions she'll have given herself by March?

And she's only just starting to try to save for a deposit? What about all the tweets going back months implying she'd already been saving? Wasn't that one of the various reasons for the £20 shops and not buying butter?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Does anyone else remember this vine? That is what I hear every time someone says she looks nice and she responds with a list of things she's done in order to look nice, including make-up, unusual sunbeams and a magical curtain of youth.
Ok, get out of my head, I was about to post this 😂

Ugh she is EXHAUSTING. Just say “oh thank you so much!” And get the duck off twitter to do your actual paid job of delivering a book 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
it must have cost at least 1k to move. where did the deposit come from? did she ever actually pay rent and bills, or just kept moving on?
And if you move on so quickly it will probably take a while for housing benefit claims to be processed. (Not judging, talking from experience).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know precisely duck all about make-up but surely you don't need three concealers on at the same time? She must be able to crack off her make-up in one piece at the end of the day like a death mask.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.