Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I am waaaaaay behind but ... the Del Monte cans "do my job" post:

1. She doesn't know what "squirrelling" means.

2. Del Monte's been conned. Seven weeks post launch and THIS is what she's come up with? Another half arsed stalling tactic.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Those naysaying vegans are going to feel pretty silly when they see how eco friendly Mackie is, with her many plastic recycling bins, with flimsily attached non-recyclable sticky notes on! Needless to say, we know who will be having the last 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Bot people have got involved with some eyelinebot or something.

She is claiming she can buy it as it involved with work.

In that case...

1. Sideboards can be purchased to store cookery books for research.

2. Hammocks can be purchased to lie on to think about next book.

3. Toasters can be purchased to test out new recipes.

4. Trainers can be purchased as part of commute to post office and supermarket.

Obviously this list is infinite, but after a while boredom sets in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Would a "hefty budget" for make up as part of a job be a benefit in kind?

or is this yet more bleeping "gifts"!!??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's *awesome* when she goes off on a big rant with a fine array of imaginary measures in an attempt cover up her heavy reliance on facetune - it just stands as crystal clear evidence of how easy she finds it to just completely bullshit and mislead her so-called fans. So disrespectful, so dishonest and so few shits given about the people who support her through thick and thin.

• Heart
  • Sad
No spend to save for a deposit?
Pretty sure I've🔺myself to a city with very reasonable house prices and a higher end salary. Even still it took several years of taking any overtime / on call to buy a house on my own.
Get a grip love, plenty would love that place you RENT right now.

Anyway. Have a Kebab Cat pic where she appears to care. What you don't see is the tail going nuts because I left the house, and eyes accusing me of turning down the heating (true, but I left it on!).

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Do you think she's offered the video to try and salvage the Linda McCartney collab? It's obviously been cobbled together last minute in the midst of a panicked dash to get her book submitted, and the recipe on the post-it is frankly insultingly basic. I am genuinely shocked she had to write that tit down. It should be second nature for a food expert like JM?

• Haha
Surely even the dimmest of squiggles will be confused when they see the video and, despite 3 tweets' worth of makeup, Jack does not have the eyes of a video game character.

Also: if you had time to do all that (you didn't), you had time to WASH YOUR HAIR.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
https://www.southend.gov.uk/kerbside-collections she doesn’t need to have her recycling that divided up. What a tit.
Given all her new frugal tips bullshit she's probably planning to repurpose them into something baffling and pointless. A cardboard sideboard perhaps? Shelves of cereal boxes and pillars of loo roll?
Of course it'll be too flimsy to hold any of her full shed of crockery but might stand up well to some papercraft cups

• Haha
Reactions: 26
☹ I'm feeling a bit gloomy today and the 'Onion Song' would have cheered me right up.
Guys, this is precisely what happens when people over promise and under deliver. Do I need to start a hashtag or something?
"The world is like A great big onion" by Marvin Gaye & Teri xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Given all her new frugal tips bullshit she's probably planning to repurpose them into something baffling and pointless. A cardboard sideboard perhaps? Shelves of cereal boxes and pillars of loo roll?
Of course it'll be too flimsy to hold any of her full shed of crockery but might stand up well to some papercraft cups
Oh of course! Silly me! 🤣

I’m the tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For the record, am gonna call it now nice and early: she will come out and own up to facetune usage one day, when the timing is just right for her to benefit from it/if she is called out on it enough for it to be no longer possible to deny. - Can almost see it now, the big reveal, the faux shame and regret and of course, the predictable victimhood. Because, as ever it’ll be someone else’s fault and she’ll present it as something forced upon her (I felt pressured by the unattainable beauty standards of the day, this bloody patriarchy etc etc... ) anything but being held accountable for lying so easily to, and gaslighting, the very people who wish the best for her.

Mark these words.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.