Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never in my life have I encountered such sheer desperation for praise.

The NEEDINESS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Urgh the cooking instructions are for meatball orzo
I wish she’d actually just been having a wank, at least we wouldn’t have to see that

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hi Jack. 👋🏻 You didn't take a massive break from TV 📺 after DKL. In fact, you went straight onto your finest TV moment ever: lingreenie. 🤢

We all know that your definition of truth is as flexible as your definition of carbonara 🥒 or work, 😴 but please, PLEASE do not erase your masterpiece from the narrative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
With all the 4am starts, late nights and ENDLESS, BUSY, NONSTOP WORK she's doing, she must be having a hell of a lot of coffee. That she doesn't drink.

Incidentally, what are the odds on another accidental "J. 1g" tweet before the weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is she trying to get people to do her Del Monte work for her too?!

ETA: The fact that you only want to be on TV again because it made you feel important and people bought you things, is evident. Unfortunately for you, you've got neither the talent nor the temperament to make a career of it. But keep dreaming Jackie.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Hi Jack. 👋🏻 You didn't take a massive break from TV 📺 after DKL. In fact, you went straight onto your finest TV moment ever: lingreenie. 🤢

We all know that your definition of truth is as flexible as your definition of carbonara 🥒or work, 😴 but please, PLEASE do not erase your masterpiece from the narrative.

Ah Lingreenie: A shed, raw pasta, Eamonn’s ‘what the duck’ poker face and the Producer urging Ruth to fill the segment because Jack turned her back to camera and went silent.

Comedy Gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 22.18.21.png

Jack talking about DKL took me back to the horse spunk lasagne and Matt's face on taking a bite (except he managed to wrangle out of it by talking and thus putting the fork down) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Plenty of people have managed to do cooking videos on youtube and instagram with relatively basic set ups. Youre just tit at this, Monroe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Hope she doesn't have comments turned off on the Mel Donte post, dyinggggg for some squiggles to ask her what's wrong with her usual value branded tins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.